Raising Hope

Okay, its 5:07 sorry world, I conched out, I've been pretty sick, anyway, I woke up at 3am, watched ''Raising Hope" with my mom. I found out I went to my room to read at like 3pm, and fell asleep at 4pm.

Anyway, so we wr watching Raising Hope, I don't know if any of u people have ever but its about this couple, with their daughter they had (named Hope) in Highschool, they live with the dude's grandparents, (which are only in like their 30's due to having their son in high school) so yeah their constantly getting drunk and doing stupid things. In the episode I saw, Grama's mom came to visit (so Hope's gr8 grandma who is very old an senile) but in the end of the episode, she comes into the living room with the grandparents, and said something like, ''did you know I have heart despise and a peanut allergy?"
Grandma goes; that's not your's Katherine (or whatever her name was)
''Of course not, its Hubert!"

Or at one point Gma says to gr8 gma (her mom)
''We can't have you hagging around that guy!"
'' that guy has a name.....I just don't rember it..."
Guy yells, ''Neither do I!" (Just so u know they wr both old and drunk.

That what gives on in my house in 3am, but then I read for a couple hours.