Rants-about-Percico

Okay, first off, lemmi say, I love Percico (sorry Neeks and Perce, I don really care about ur boyfriend and girlfriend tho i also ship solangelo) but right now wr gonna talk about Percico

so if you dispize Percico, don't read this, its going to be about Percico hence the title, so here we go....

OKay lets start form the begging, and by beginning I mean book 2 of the spin off series. 

to refresh your memory I read threw Wikapedia, cuz I only own The Lost Hero in that series

anyway, first off, Son of Neptune, lets go, Nico's arrival, (this is my head cannon of Why Nico did what he did)

I don't remember exact wording and I don't have the book with me so this will be off of my crappy, crappy memory.  Anyway;

Nico was waiting near a shrine to the Roman side of his father-Pluto. Hazel ran up the path, pressued by a memory-washed Percy Jackson. When Nico saw Percy-after searching several months, just as Annabeth had, but Nico searching all corners of the world, pressuing any possible lead or rumor to find him-now Percy stood before Nico-wearing an extremely beaten up CHB T-shirt. It took all of Nico's self-control, to not throw his arms around the hero and weep. But the rational part of Nico's brain said, 'Annabeth'  

He wondered, maybe I could re-invent himself, so-instead, he stuck out his hand, when Hazel said, "This is Percy"

He shook Percy's and couldn't help but ache a bit wanting to hold the hand of Perseus just a bit longer. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Nico Di Angelo"

******

it happened something like that right? idr, it was like last year when i read it, don't be mad at me :3 I kinda skimmed threw this, but I'd like to point out, Percy said, "his heart stopped" when he saw Nico in the bronze jar sooooo.....but I'll start at Percabeth's fall :'(

********

Um,....I just realized this has no point and will probably just waste ur time but whatever.