Olympian tag

:D

Okay I'm gonna try and make a tag according to the Olympians, here we go...(nothing's in order FYI, this is just the order I remember them in)sorry if questions are hard to answer, are too personal or just make no sense..

1. Hades; how far would you go for someone you loved?

2. Poseidon; would you be able to save the world. in sacrifice for one friend

3. Zeus; (-___-) would you choose immortality or not? Why?

4. Hera; Are families always assemble perfect? Or do they grow to fit the mold? Or were they perfect all along?

5. Hestia; what is more important winning the war, or ending it?

6. Athena; is knowledge the same thing as wisdom?

7. Aphrodite; is beauty really skin deep?

8.Artemis; would you join the hunt? if so, why?

9. Apollo; what's your greatest pride? What would would happen if someone took it(if ur talking traits or personality, just think magical Ok ;)

10; Dionysus; Would you make the same mistakes the gods made?

11; Hephaestus; what is one thing, you wish someone would invent?

12; Ares; what would you go to war for?

13; Hermes; is stealing really stealing if you give it back?

14;  Demeter; how would you react to a loved one(or just someone ya cared about) was kidnapped/disappeared abruptly?

15; Persephone; Would you appreciate being watched over? Someone to guide and love you? Or he a bit more distant and solo

Tag 15 ppls....let's see if I actually know 15 ppls...
Beyond_Fangirling
Percabeth2442
Son_Of_Poseidon101
SofiaHNerd
Frosty907
CraftyMyths
-ClumsyNerd-
GeekyGlitterGirl
h2ovansolangelosgirl
Webkinzluver5
NightAngel1575

I'm lazy. Anyway, if I didn't tag you and u see this tag and ya want to do it, feel free to ;)