LIT

so I was tagged by Percabeth2442

there's apparently rules to this, so here they are:

1. the title had to be, "LIT" 

2. you can't refuse

3. you have to do it within a week of the tag or....actually I have no idea "or what" but just do it plz :) oh wait I'm stupid, it says, "you have to post a video of you dancing. I can't dance, tho I probably could if I tried and like had something plan but..just no.

4. You gotta tag 15 people(or as close as you can get I'm guessing)

5. you gotta write 13 facts about yourself.  plz don't just comment your answers, thanks. 

here we go....

1) I have great relationships with my teachers but only pass with C's in most classes. 

2) I hate it when people say I'm going to be a librarian and such, because I can't even use the system, I have to get help from someone. I literally can't even reach the top shelf of books :(

3) I love pomegranate seeds, but hate pomegranate juice. 

4) I will only try new foods if my friends say its good ;)

5) I cradled my new book I bought today(Deathly Hollows) all the way home, and wouldn't shut up about how much I wanted to throw it at someone to see if it would knock someone unconscious

6) at the library I'm know as, "that sci-fi kid" :) I am proud of the title.

7) the first friend I ever had was named Taylor.

8) at 3(i think) I had a rabbit that was black and white named floppy(hey I was 3) that died like 6 years later, RIP Floppy. 

9) I literally am afraid of loads of things but not like spiders, the dark or drowning, nothing normal....I'm scared of like riding a horse, enclosed places and air planes....

10) I have a serious problem with biting my nails...like you have no idea how bad.

11) I spent my entire life pushing away my family when they bugged me to read PJO, after like half a quarter I read it due to Emily ;)

12) I have a crush on the voice-actor of Ferb for Phineas and Ferb, but...just LOOK AT HIM!!!

13) at one point Emily called me 'Kattniss' and 'Catnip' while I kinda called her Peeta, and 'bread-face'

13) at one point Emily called me 'Kattniss' and 'Catnip' while I kinda called her Peeta, and 'bread-face' .....don't judge me.

Frosty907
TheRealCalebChometa
NikkiGatton
itsyadeathgirl
itsyadaughterofHades
triblerex75
Webkinzluver5
NightAngel1575
CraftyMyths
GeekyGlitterGirl
The_Good_Slytherin
Slytherin_Pride22
-ClumsyNerd-
William_Solace

I think that was 14 I'm too lazy to count, 

oh also! new friend/brother(look G, I found us brother :) and he followed me first ;)