rant(about Christian music)

( please watch the video above) 

itsyadoctorsorders

You people may or may not know, That the artist, Toby Mac. is Christian. However, if you did not know that, would you be able to guess it?
honestly, what's even Christian about it?? 
Seriously! Someone tell me! I know what is and isn't. I grew up listening to that stuff! I don't really listen to any 'Christian artists' other than Toby Mac occasionally. 

what the hell makes this song Christian? I had this breakthrough when I saw this Solangelo tribute. might I just say HAHAHA Christian homophobes! one of the gayest couples of the PJO universe got a tribute to it! (also sorry if for some reason your a Christian homophobe reading this) But anyway, Just because this song is played on a Christian radio station, and sang by a Christian dude, who's to say its not simply a good Alt. song?! as a fan of a lot of Alternative stuff, I like this song still! and I pretty much consider myself an atheist by now, after so much pressure in believing in a greater God. I tried far too hard. and got nothing back. YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND I SPENT MY FUCKING LIFE PRAYING TO UNDERSTAND! and I realize...I don't...still.

thanks for the help God -__-

ANYWAY

this rant made little to no sense. main question I leave you with (plz comment if you come up with an answer) what makes a song like this, Christain? To me the song sounds like a really good song about soulmates, love at first sight, and true love in general. not worshiping and thanking a God. am I alone on this?

I'm on a computer so...

peace and love.

(that sounded far cheesier typing that out...oh well)