smut for a friend

I didn't know where to put this, but here it is for you Percabeth2442
This is how smutty I will get triblerex75

No offense to the ppl I put in the story :D

Don't' read if you want ur innocence, (even if its crappy and low-key ish)
††††††

"Are you new?" Someone had asked Noah for the hundredth time,
"No...I've been here since my freshman year..."He mumbled.
"Oh sorry" the girl smiles, leaving Noah to pounder his purpose. Until A boy-Ryan, drives up the path, on his motorcycle. The perfect boyfriend-Noah's boyfriend. All his. Ryan would try and pick him up from school, he would say no, Ryan would ask why not. It was their daily routine. Only today. There would be something new.

Ryan pulled up, yanking off his helmet, allowing his hair to fall slightly on his shoulders. "Get on" he says,
"Why?" But he obliged, normally it was a question this was an order. Ryan gave him the extra helmet, the one Noah always wore when he rode with Ryan,

Noah placed his arms around Ryan-something he was a bit too excited to do...
{}}{}{}{}

Noah clung as Ryan sped down the road, through alley's he didn't know, out of the suburbs and into the city,

"Where are we going?" He finally asks,
"My school, friend of mine's having a party"
"At college?" Noah gasped,
"Well duh."
!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!

Noah held on for dear life-though he wasn't exactly sure why. He d never been to his boyfriend's school, let alone his friends....and, a college party? There was bound to be alcohol. And rody, no icy and stupid party goers. Noah wasn't sure if he was excited-or terrified.

...............

"So...who's hosting?" Noah asks,
"A couple of my neighbors, Gina and Evie" (plz son kill me!)
"What are they like?"
"Ah...interesting."
Noah decided to take his word for it.

----------------

In less than fifteen minutes the room was packed, and at least five couples were making out for the whole world to see. Noah was really grossed out and kinda wanted to leave. The two girl's hosting were also out sitting, they were giggling and say weird things that he doubt even they understood. Oh yeah, and just about everyone was drunk not counting Noah.

Ryan stumbled into the room, Noah couldn't really tell if he was intoxicated or not, because everywhere just stunk like it. But he could tell, oh boy could he tell, when Ryan planted his lips on Noah's. Noah tasted it, off his lips. It was possibly the most vial thing he'd ever tasted. He wondered why people did it to themselves.

He didn't have long after he pushed Ryan off, before Ryan came back swinging.

Ryan clasped his hands on Noah's arms. The older boy slipping his arms in between the gap in his arms, and his chest. Ryan slipping his arms up Noah's shirt, causing Noah to shiver at Ryan's cold hands.

Ryan's blue eyes bore into Noah's green ones. The moment of beauty caught Noah off guard. Ryan overwhelmed Noah, Noah bending backwards trying to avoid his boyfriend's intoxicated lips. But it wouldn't last. Ryan's lips found Noah's. But trialed down Noah's jawline, and lowering onto his neck, most likely the result of bruises later on.

Noah was tired of being called a coward, boring, a goodie goodie. Noah rested his hands on Ryan's hips.

Ryan seemed to like this, as a result of trying harder. Ryan's hand's found their way into Noah's jean pockets momentarily, before curling around Noah's waist. Feeling his rib cage that stuck out from lack of food. Ryan's hands wandering downward. Closer to Noah's jean button by the second. When it seemed to come to Noah, they were still in public. "R-Ryan-" he muttered. "Ak-ah, room." He seemed to had gotten the message.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

It was a good thing Ryan lived next door....because, Noah didn't see his he would be able to keep his pants up much longer. Noah closed the door, turned, and was pressed against Ryan-wasting no time. Noah's arms up, held by Ryan's hands, while Ryan tugged at Noah's shirt, clearly annoyed it was buttoned flannel. In the end Noah ended up just pulling the hole thing off, then his jeans, and was left in his boxers.

Blue jeans, red converse, and a blue flannel rested on the floor, accompanied by ripped black jeans, a jean jacket, and a pair of black converse.

★★★★

"Faggot' they whispered behind Noah's back, "creep" "slut"

Had he made a mistake? Not in his mind...