Chapter 1 (Gotta go back in time!)

Me: Here it is! The long awaited sequel!

Danny: NOOO!

Me: Suck it up. This'll be fun!

Danny: uh-huh. Yeah, for you maybe.

Me: Exactly! Now, could you do the disclaimer please! *dramatically gestures*

Danny: *rolls eyes* yeah, sure. Whatever. Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or its characters.

Me: Thank you! Now without further ado, here it is, the sequel to Field Trips and Secrets, Time Travel and Troubles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phantooooommmmm I'm booooored." Danny wined as he hung upside down from his throne looking at his boyfriend who sat beside him on another throne reading a comic.

"I apologize for your boredom." Phantom said as he flipped the page.

Danny sat up and looked at Phantom pouting. "Then help me. I wanna do something."

"Then do something." Phantom said eyes not leaving the comic.

"Uuuugggghhhh!" Danny groaned.

Danny huffed and stood from his throne before taking a few steps and flopped onto Phantom's lap.

Phantom sighed closing his comic book before looking down at Danny.

"Yes?" Phantom asked.

"Let's do something together." Danny said as he started into Phantom's electric green eyes.

"What do you have in mind?" Phantom asked smiling.

"Whatever you wanna do." Danny answered as he began to smile as well.

Phantom's smile turned into a smirk, " What about.....a TICKLE FIGHT!" He shouted as he began tickling the vulnerable boy that sat on his lap.

Danny was sent into a laughing fit before he eventually fell off Phantom's lap and onto the floor with an 'oof' causing Phantom to laugh.

"Oh you're gonna get it now." Danny said as he tackled Phantom. But before he could have justice rightly served the two heard crashing from the other side of the hall doors.

They quickly separated and got in a position to fight.

A few seconds later there was silence.

No sound came from beyond the doors. No screams, no fighting, nothing.

Then... BOOM!

The hall doors blew open in a wave of rubble and dust.

Leaving little time to react the two boys sprang into action. But before even getting to see the face of their attacker, Danny and Phantom were struck.

There was a tugging feeling inside the pits of their stomachs before the world became black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: There it is! The first chapter is done! Sorry it's a bit short.

Danny: Who attacked us?

Me: ''tis a secret my friend.

Danny: Darn.

Me: You're not going to fight me to know? Really?

Danny: For now I know it's pointless. You won't tell me either way.

Me: True. True. Okay, well, that's all for now. What did you think? Till next time, bye!