Chapter 5 (School and an Idea)

Me: Hello! I'm back!

Danny: Welcome once again.

Me: Hey, guess what?

Danny: What?

Me: *in sickeningly sweet voice* In this chapter you get to go to prison (Read: school) this is where some of us must go to everyday! *whispers* It's torture.

Danny: Oh goodie. *sarcasm*

Me: Yeah! Now, disclaimer if you would?

Danny: Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or it's characters, Srwibbles belongs to her friend who made her cover, and she does own Sky.

Me: Thank you! Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

Phantom laughed, "Well, alright. I would, but it seems our time is coming to an end for now."

"Awww. But I don't wanna go." Danny whined.

"It's alright, Hunter. I'll still be with you, and I'll be waiting here when you return." Phantom said and gave Danny a quick peck on the lips.

The last thing Danny saw was Phantom's smiling face before the world around him faded to black.

ON WITH THE STORY!

"-nny. DANNY!"

"Gah!" Danny jolted awake and fell off his bed onto the floor.

"Finally. You've got 15 minutes to get ready and out the door. I'd suggest that you hurry up." Jazz said before turning on her heal and walking out the door of Danny's room.

Danny groaned and got up from the floor rubbing his head where it had hit the ground.

He made his way over to his closet and pulled out a white t-shirt with red trims and a red circle in the middle.

He sighed and put it on, already missing Phantom from his dream, and his time.

Danny didn't even try to comb the rats nest that was his hair. Instead he just raked his fingers through it and headed downstairs.

When he got to the kitchen he found his parents (who he was still a bit mad at even if they were currently from the past) working on some ghost hunting something or other, and Jazz with her nose in a book.

Rather than stick around Danny opted to grab a breakfast bar, toast and some water before grabbing his bag and beginning his trek to school.

Somewhere along the way Danny could have sworn he felt a ghostly hand intertwine with his free one.

~le skip of times~

As Danny neared the school he could see his friends waiting for him by the tree outside of school, once close enough he could hear some of their conversation.

"Come on please?" Tucker begged

" I already told you, I' my not going to tell you." Sam responded annoyed.

Tucker then spotted Danny.

"Danny, come help me. Sam knows cheat codes to Doomed 2, but she won't tell me any! Can you get her to?" Tucker asked his friend desperately.