Chapter 7 (What we do now)

Me: Hello!

Danny: ...

Me: What?

Danny: Why are you dressed as Spider-man?

Me: Because I can and my friend drew my group as Marvel characters and I was Spider-man.

Danny: O-Kay?

Me: Don't judge me. Just do the disclaimer please.

Danny: Uh...sure. Waves-Of-Fury doesn't own Danny Phantom (or Spider-Man) or it's characters. She does however own this story and Sky.

Me: Nope! And Yep! Thanks Danny! Now, ON TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"Prove it." Tucker said, crossing his arms, being the skeptic.

Sky rolled her eyes before taking off her black choker (Pretty sure I had it as a blue ribbon before, but I changed it, because I like it as a choker better), turning her hair neon green, and taking off her gloves revealing the tattoo on her right arm.

"Proof enough for you?" Sky asked crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

Tucker mutely nodded and Sky put her choker and gloves back on, hiding her tattoo, and making her hair appear blonde again.

Sky then turned to Danny and Phantom, who still sat on the bed. "So what do we do now?" Sky asked.

ON TO THE  STORY!

"Um..." Was Danny's brilliant response before sending a look to Phantom, who in turn slightly shrugged his shoulders.

"Well?" Sam asked crossing her arms.

"I hadn't actually planed that far a head." Danny admitted, "Actually, I hadn't known if that was going to work at all." He said reaching a hand to scratch the back of his neck in a nervous habit with a sheepish smile.

Sam sighed uncrossing her arms and going back to sit on her bean bag.

"So then what do we do?" Tucker asked.

"For now, let's just focus on what's happening right now. And if I remember correctly us four have finals tomorrow." Danny said causing Sam, Tucker, and Sky to nod.

Sky got up from where she had decided to sit on the floor. "Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go wat- I mean, study for finals." She said heading for the door, grabbing her back pack and pulling out her phone and ear buds, "Yeah. Finals. See you guys tomorrow, oh and Phantom," She said turning to said ghost.

"Yes?" Phantom asked.

"It was nice meeting you, and I support you and Danny. You two are a very cute couple. And a know a few people who might agree." She said looking at seemingly nobody and winking. "You guys know who you are." She then waved and walked out, earbuds in her ears.

"Um...does anyone know who she was talking to after Phantom?" Danny asked.

Sam, Tucker and Phantom shook their heads no.

"Oh well." Danny shrugged.

"Either way she was right, we should be studying for finals." Sam said getting up and grabbing Tucker's wrist and pulling him along as well. "See you tomorrow Danny...and Phantom. Night" She said before dragging Tucker away with her.

Danny sighed and flopped down onto his bed.

"Hey what's wrong Hunter?" Phantom asked sitting next to his boyfriend on the bed.