Chapter 6 (The Idea)

Me: Hello! I has returned!

Danny: Hi. How was your Summer camp school field trip?

Me: Meh. It was not the greatest considering they opened like two things (the pool and canoeing) and it was raining like the entire time.

Danny: Ah. Well at least you got out of school.

Me: True true. Anyway, disclaimer if you please.

Danny: Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or its characters.

Me: Thanks! Now, ON TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"Do you believe in time travel or alternate realities?" Danny asked.

Sky's eyes lit up, "Yes! I mean I've always thought it would be cool to travel in time, and if you can travel in time, why not alternate realities? Because say you did go back in time, it's possible that it could create a different future, or a different time line."

Danny nodded, "Okay, well would you like to come over to my house with me, Sam, and Tucker?" he asked.

"Sure! I've got nothing going on either way." Sky said shrugging.

"Great. Let's get going!." Danny said turning and beginning to walk out.

"Danny, what are you doing?" Sam whispered coming up beside him.

"I have an idea." Danny said as he continued onwards to Fenton works with Sky, Sam, and Tucker in tow.

ON TO THE STORY!

Once they had reached Fenton works, the four made their way up stairs to Danny's bed room.

They entered and each took seats, well except for Danny, Sam sat on the beanbag chair, Tucker sat backwards on the swivel desk chair, and Sky sat on the floor.

"I'll be right back. Wait here." Danny said before leaving and making his way to the basement.

Sky looked questioningly at Sam and Tucker, only to receive a shrug from each.

Abut 2 minutes later, Danny returned carrying with him the Fenton ghost catcher.

"Um...what's that?" Sky asked confused.

"It's the Fenton ghost catcher, aka, my idea." Danny said.

Sam got up grabbed Tucker, and then pulled him and Danny off to the side.

"Danny, what are you doing?!" Sam whispered.

"I'm proving to you guys that I am from the future." Danny whispered back.

"Well then why is Sky here? Do you want her to know your secret?! And do you remember what happened the last time you used this thing?!" Sam hissed.

"Where I come from, aka the future, she knows and is perfectly fine with it." 'And the fact that Phantom and I are dating' Danny thought.

"What you guys talking about?" Sky asked, appearing in the huddle out of nowhere.

"Gah!" Danny jumped back in surprise putting his hand over his, admittedly normal paced, but to him, racing heart.

Once he had calmed himself down he answered saying, "Nothing, let's just get on with the plan." Danny then placed the Ghost catcher in front of his bed, so that when he, and hopefully Phantom, came out the other side they would land on the bed.