Chapter 9 (Aftermath and Trouble)

Me: Hello! I'm back!

Danny: ...Why are there drawings on your arm with paint?

Me: Oh. Well, I mentioned this in my spam/rant book thing, but it's because I had a sleepover and my friend drew on one of my hands and I decided to draw on the other.

Danny: ...You and your friends are strange.

Me: Thanks! Now can you please do the disclaimer?

Danny: Yeah, sure. Waves-Of-Fury doesn't own Danny Phantom or it's characters, she does however own Sky.

Me: Thank you! Now, ONTO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"Anyway!" Danny said stepping in between the two, "Why did it cut off?"

"Because, since the space time continuum has been torn I can not see into the future properly." Clockwork said. "And as for getting home, you'll have to find a way to do that yourselves. I'm am sorry."

Danny looked at Phantom sadly.

Phantom sighed and pulled Danny into a small hug.

"Thanks for your help Clockwork." Sam said.

"Yeah. Thanks for everything that you were able to help with." Phantom said as they turned and headed out the door.

"Good luck my King and Prince. For once, I'm not sure that all is as it should be." Clockwork said after the group had left, before he turned back to his screens.

ONTO THE STORY!

Danny sighed as he sat back down onto his bed, Phantom floating down beside him and pulling him into a warm hug.

Sam, Tucker, and Sky sat down as well (not on the bed though)

"What are we going to do now?" Danny asked in despair, "Clockwork was our only chance at going home or finding out who sent us here."

"I don't know right now Hunter. But, we'll figure something out." Phantom said reassuringly.

"Yeah." Sky said, "We can't give up yet! We only really just started."

"Yeah." Tucker said as Sam nodded in agreement.

Danny cracked a small smile in return. "Thanks guys."

"No problem, dude." Tucker said, "We'll always be there for you."

"Yeah. But I think we all need to get to bed. You guys have school tomorrow and I'm going to come with." Phantom said.

"Alright, well see you tomorrow guys!" Sky said as she picked up her bag and headed out.

"Bye Danny, bye Phantom see you guys tomorrow." Tucker said as he also headed home.

"See ya tomorrow." Sam said following the other two out.

"I'm sorry my idea turned out in a disappointment." Phantom said.

"It's fine. At least we know for sure what happened." Danny said giving his boyfriend a smile.

Phantom smiled softly down at him. "I love you." He then placed a kiss full of passion upon the raven haired male's lips.