2

Jackson | School Courtyard

I sat in the back watching my target.

First, let me introduce myself; my name is Jackson Grey and Im a 17 year old who works with The Mafia. I dont have much family, just my sister who also works with The Mafia and thats all you need to know about me.

I quickly sent a text to my boss.

J : i see em.

B : do it

I locked my business phone and went over to my target, Mason. He saw me coming and took off running but a wall was right there so he ran into it. I smirked and grabbed him up by his hair.

Me: Let's go kid.

I dragged him behind the school.

Me: You got his stuff?

Mason: N-No. I-I can have it b-by 9:00 tonight.

Me: Hm. Okay. Take this as a warning though.

I punched him in the mouth and instantly made his mouth bleed. I kneed him in the stomach then swept my leg under him, knocking him down. I then just began to kick him in the face and stomach.

Me: That's a warning. Imagine what'll happen if you dont have it by tonight.

I left him laying there crying and walked inside the school. I went to the bathroom to clean up any evidence of his blood that was on my shoes and hand. By the time I finished lunch was over and it was time for 5th period and the last period of the day. Thank God cause I hate this ugly ass school. I had to get switched to this school because my target was here and no other Mafia member went here.

I went into my 5th block and sat in the back since I like being in the back.

The teacher came in before anymore of the class. He looked up and jumped once he saw me.

Teacher: I dont want any trouble Mr. Grayson.

Me: Im not here to cause any. Im here to learn.

He sighed out in relief.

Me: But-

I got off of my stool and walked towards him while speaking.

Me: If you do something I dont like, I might have to do something I dont wanna. Im sure you have a lovely family, I think they'd want you back. In one piece and not 6.

He stepped back as he shook really hard.

Teacher: Y-Yes Jackson

Me: If we're doing labs, dont give me a dumb partner or I'll kill your family. Infront of you.

I began walking back to my seat as students began to file in. The last one in was the girl from my first period. The one who sat beside me. I took out my phone and began to play a game as the teacher explained what we were doing today.

Teacher: Today we're doing bookwork but with partners. Its whoever is sitting next to you. Except Stacey switch with Kat please.

Stacey: But I dont wanna. The new boy is cute.

I felt her fingers rub on my arm and I slowly turned to look at her.

Me: You have 3 seconds to move your fingers before I break em.

Stacey: Oh come on baby. Dont act like you dont want this.

Me: 1.

Teacher: Stacey please just make the switch.