13

Camila | Jail

Unedited 😬

I flinched as they slammed the cell door. I looked at Lauren as she shrugged and sat back in her brown jumpsuit.

Oh wait, let me tell you guys what happened.

So, me and Lauren ran through the mall flashing people and Lauren stupidly wanted to get a cinnamon bun so she stopped even though mall security was right on our asses. We couldn't even outrun them because Lauren wanted a cinnamon bun. They took us to the security office and called the police. They police then took us downtown and to jail. Since we were barely clothed, they gave us brown jumpsuits to wear and let me tell you, brown is not my color.

So here we are in jail.

Me: Lauren, if they call my parents, Im grounded for ever.

She laughed making me cross my arms and looked at her.

Me: You think this is funny?

Lauren: Yeah. Come sit on daddy's lap.

She patted her lap and I rolled my eyes. I sat beside her instead of on her lap.

Lauren: I got connections babygirl. This isn't my first rodeo. Give it about and hour and a half and we'll be out.

Me: Really.

Lauren: You dont sound like you believe me.

Me: I'm in the middle.

Lauren: Guess you'll just have to find out.

Me: Okay then.

Lauren: Bet but since we're in here, might as well entertain ourselves.

Me: How.

Lauren: Play Twenty One Dares.

Me: Oh hell yeah. I start!

Lauren: Okay okay.

Me: I dare you to take off your jumpsuit and make monkey noise until a cop comes.

Lauren: I should really say next but. I got a banging body.

She took off her clothes and began doing what I said. I couldn't control my laughter. I really wish I had my phone right about now.

About two minutes later a guard came.

Cop: Put your clothes back on and shut up!

Lauren: How about I come make your bitch ass shut up!

Cop: You have alot of nerve talking when your sounding like a monkey right now.

Lauren: Shut the fuck up before I make you look like a monkey.

The guard said no more but rolled his eyes. Lauren quickly slipped back on the jumpsuit and turned to me with a grin which made me stop laughing instantly.

Lauren: I dare you to give me a lap dance.

My jaw dropped.

Me: No! No way!

Lauren: It's either a lap dance or strip tease.

Me: I hate you.

Lauren: Yeah right.

She sat back down and I got up. I sighed before deciding on doing a lap dance. I stood infront of her and thought of the beat to a song that I listened to yesterday and began dancing to the beat of it in my head.

What can I say, I have good memory.

I moved my hips in a circular motion for a while before slowly coming up to her. I straddled her slowly making her bite her bottom lip. I grinded my hips against hers slowly and paused and got up. I turned around and bent over a bit and began twerking against her. I felt a harsh slap to my ass which turned me on. I was about to bend over further but a cop came to the door.