14

Lauren | 11:02 am

Hangovers.

I really fucking hated them.

I stupidly decided to go to Anya's party and get fucked up knowing that I had work tomorrow and I had to check up on Camila at school since she was drunk.

The door opened and I heard Anya's annoying ass voice as she walked in singing.

Me: Shut up Anya!

Anya: Someone's grouchy. Take this.

I squinted my eyes open and saw her holding pills and a glass of water. I took them from her and downed them.

Anya: Okay get up, take a shower and we'll head to the school.

After about an hour of fussing, vomiting, smacking, and taking a shower. I was dressed in black highwaisted ripped shorts, a plain black tee and black low chucks with my black ray bands.

Since I was beyond sleepy and aggrivated, Anya drove us to the school.

Anya: Didn't you tell Jackson and her friend to look after her?

Me: Mhm but Jackson gets sidetracked easily.

Anya: Touché.

We pulled up to the school and got out. We went in without checking in at the front desk. I really wasnt in the mood for secretary shit. I was pretty sure it was lunch time so we went into the lunchroom.

It was quiet but not from us, from Camila who was dancing ontop of a table nearly stripping. She had her shirt around her neck and was getting ready to unzip her blue jeans. There were a few students trying to get her down while the others probably didnt even know what to do.

Anya: You wanna go get her before she becomes a stripper?

I was entertained by drunk Camila.

Me: In a minute. Im enjoying the show.

I leaned against the door and watched Camila contiue to try and unbutton her jeans.

Camila: I cant get em off!

She pouted and started jumping up and down like a kid on the table. Asher went up to the table and got her attention.

Asher: Hey Camila, c-

Camila gasped.

Camila: Guys look! It's small dick Asher.

My eyes widened along with Asher and Anya bursted out laughing which drew some attention to us.

Camila: No like seriously guys! H-His dick is s-so small that im p-pretty sure a baby boys is long than that. It's really d-disturbing.

A few students began laughing while Asher got red in the face, probably from embarassment and anger.

Asher: Get the fuck off the table bitch!

She gighled.

Camila: O-Okay.

She jumped off the table and on Asher. They fell to the floor and as she tried to get back up, her knee pressed into his dick making him scream like a girl.

Camila: O-Oops sorry sm-small dick!

She got back on the table and continued her dance. Then stopped and went wide eyed.

Camila: Guys, I was in a holding cell yesterday! I gave Lauren a lap dance and she smacked my ass.

She giggled.