3

Lauren | 11:20 pm

I pulled into the school parking lot with my brothers science book that he forgot on the kitchen counter. I got out and walked inside the school. I had to go through the office to get inside the actual school. The secretary looked up and her eyes widened.

Secretary: C-can I h-help y-you?

Me: Visitor's pass. Now.

Secretary: I-I cant give y-you one.

I sighed and went behind her desk. I picked her up by her collar.

Me: You will give me a pass or I will shoot you.

I pulled my gun out and put it to her temple. She squeezed her eyes shut and began crying.

Secretary: Okay okay! Please dont shoot me!

Me: Finally your becoming useful. I'd hate to waste a perfectly good bullet on you.

She quickly wrote a pass and handed it to me. I took it from her and put away my gun. I grabbed the book and walked into the actual school.

I looked around in disgust. The school wasnt bad looking but I always hated to be here. I went upstairs and found my brothers classroom. The teacher opened the door and furrowed his eyevrows.

Teacher: Didn't you graduate?

Me: Didn't you grow your hair back?

I laughed remebering when I shaved his hair last year. I walked past him and looked around for my brother. I saw him in the back sitting beside Camila.

Me: Aye jackass. You forgot your big ass book.

He looked up and sighed.

Jackson: I dont need it.

Me: Eh yeah you do. Otherwise you wouldnt have brought it home. Now woulda ya?

I looked at Camila who instantly looked down at the desk. I smirked when I noticed how fine she looked.

Jackson: Okay maybe I needed it but I didnt do my work. So oh well you wasted your gas.

I walked up to him and slammed the book on his desk, leaning on it.

Me: Im older. Your gonna get a fucking education. You have a damn advantage. Use it.

Jackson threw the book off his desk and got up.

Jackson: I dont give a shit. Fuck off.

This idiot walked out of class leaving his phone. I smirked and sat in his seat knowing he'll be back cause he doesnt go anywhere without either of his phones.

Camila got up and picked up the book. She put it on the desk and I looked at her.

Me: You didnt have to pick it up.

She smiled and picked up her pencil.

Camila: Yeah I know but what did the book ever do to him?

Me: True. Im Lauren.

She gave me a fake smile.

Camila: I dont associate with people of your kind.

Me: My "kind"?

Camila: Yes. Your kind. The kind who wont get very far in life. The kind with all the tattoos.

I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the desk. I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed, her legs wrapped around my waist from what I guess was instinct.