12

Lauren

I was in shock. She said she wanted to kiss me.

Camila said she wanted to kiss me.

My crush, not that she knows.

Me: Are you sure you want to kiss me?

Camila: Im pretty sure of it, but if you dont want to that's fine.

Me: Actually I do.

I went up to her sat beside her but she got up and sat on my lap where her legs were on either side of me.

Me: You sure-

She cut me off with her lips. I wrapped my arms around her as I returned the kiss. Her hands went to my black hair that was pulled into a ponytail and took the holder out. She ran her fingers through my hair gently making me let out a soft moan. I laid back so she was on top. I slid my hand under her shirt and left it to rest on her bare side.

We pulled back when neither of us could breathe. Her cheeks were slightly red but it was cute.

Camila: Your a great kisser.

Me: You are too.

She smiled and got up.

Camila: C'mon. I've got to break up with someone.

I grabbed the bag while she grabbed my phone and keys. I led her back out the condo and into the car. She leaned over and started the car while I put the bag in her lap.

I backed out then drove off.

Camila: Have you ever wore a dress?

Me: Once or twice. Have you ever worn sweatpants?

Camila: Why would you ask that?

Me: The same reason you asked me if I've worn a dress.

Camila: Touché and once or twice.

She cut on the radio and sang along to Im The One. The school was about fifteen minutes away so she had alot of time to listen to music.

I swerved into the driveway and parked infront of the school.

Me: Is it still free period?

Camila: Yep.

I didnt as anything as we got out the car but I slung my arm around her shoulders as we went inside the school.

I followed Camila into the lunchroom and saw Asher sitting beside Stacey.

Stacey: Camila!

Stacey got up and ran to Camila in her high heels. Camila laughed and hugged her.

Camila: Hey Stacey.

Stacey: What're you doing here.

Camila: I have to talk to Asher.

Stacey: O-Oh? What about?

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Me: Why is it important to you?

Stacey: Why are you with Camila? Did you hold her at gunpoint to come with your deliquent ass?

Camila: Stac-

She was cut off by Stacey scream because I punched her in the nose. I grabbed her throat and walked her backwards in the nearest table then I slammed her on it and into somebody's food.

Me: Dont you ever talk to me like that again. If you do, I promise I will end your life right where you stand. Got that?

She nodded frantically while crying.