9

Camila | School

I was finally able to go back to school. I kind of missed going here. Not because of the teachers and stuff but I missed my social status and my friends.

Every night Lauren came to see Jonah and I. She always brought food for all of us. It never fails. Jonah says he really likes Lauren.

Speaking of Jonah, his chess tournament was moved to today so I have to cancel my after school plans with Asher so I can go support my adorable little brother.

I got out of my car after putting on lipgloss and walked into the school. All eyes were on me which made me happy. I went to my locker and saw Asher with some flowers and bags from Sephora and Prada.

Asher: Happy anniversary babe.

I smiled and took the flowers and bags from him.

Me: Happy anniversary.

I handed him the bags from Versace and Eddie Bauer. He took them and kissed me. Something about this kiss was off, I didnt like it like I usually do and I dont know why. I pulled back and gave him a smile and he returned a confused one back.

Kat: Camila!

I turned and saw her running fown the hall towards me. I laughed as she tackled me into a hu. I returned the hug.

Me: I am so sorry I wasnt at the hospital for you. I had-

Kat: No worries. You had stitches. Its okay.

Me: Are you feeling okay now?

I noticed Asher walked off and towards his friends. We opened our lockers.

Kat: Yeah. Im fine. I just got some scabs but they'll heal.

I nodded.

Me: Thats good. If you need anything Im here.

Kat: I know.

It went silent around us so we looked at the doors and saw Jackson coming in. He looked bored which was usual.

Me: Did you go on that date with Emerson?

Kat: Nope. I dont like him.

Me: Why not? He's cute.

Stacey came over to us eating a lollipop.

Kat: I like someone else.

Stacey: Ooh who?

Kat smirked and looked behing us. We turned and saw Jackson talking to a another "deliquent".

Me: No way.

Kat: Way. Jackson is really cool. He's sweet and funny.

Stacey: Are you trying to ruin your social status?

Kat: I dont care what others think and yall shouldn't either.

She walled off and towards Jackson. We watched as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Me: I guess she like the bad boys.

Stacey: Look at what she's wearing. She's becoming someone new.

Kat had on a long sleeve with "Okay but I need coffee" on it in white cursive letters, denim jeans that were rolled up at the bottom and black low converse. Her hair was in a messy but cute bun and her makeup was natural.

Me: Its kind of cute.

Stacey: Ew. No its not. She usually weara heels like us.

Me: Im wearing sandals today.