15

Kat | 9:12 am

Today was Saturday and I was hanging out with Jackson, Bella and Blake at the beach. We've all grown very close.

Jackson and I have gotten a little closer where he sometimes gropes me but I want more than that. I want him. All of him.

Bella and I are practically bestfriends. I make her go mushy and she hates it. She smokes infront of me as payback and I hate it.

Blake and I, well. He's my bully and I'm his abuser. Yeah, it's weird. Blake likes to call me insulting names, example; small feet and I like to punch him.

Anyways, I got up and instantly headed into my bathroom. After brushing my teeh, washing my face and taking a shower, I was now slipping into my bikini.

I packed my beach bag and went downstairs with my phone and keys inhand. I saw my parents sitting on the couch talking. My mother turned around and looked at me.

Mother: Where on earth are you going dressed like that?

Me: To the beach.

Dad: Not dressed like that. We can see your swimsuit.

I looked down and couldn't see it.

Me: I can not. It's white on white father.

A horn blew and I bit my lip hoping they dont go to the window to check it.

Me: It is Saturday and I have not been to the beach in about two years. Please let me go?

Father: Who are you going with?

Me: Some friends. Camila will be there.

Mother nodded.

Mother: I like Camila. Very respectful and elegant.

I almost laughed. Camila maybe respectful and elegant but what Lauren and her are doing will probably give my parents plus hers a heart attack and kill them.

Me: Yes. She will be there.

Father: How long will you be there?

Me: Maybe a day. Two at the most.

Mother: You must call in the dawn and dusk to check in.

Me: Yes mother.

Father: Okay. You may go.

I smiled and kissed their cheeks and quietly walked out the house. I was parked on the street and they were behind my car. Bella was in the back and the boys were in the front with Jackson riding shotgun. I quickly put my bag in the very back and got in beside Bella and Blake pulled off.

Me: Hey guys.

Bella: Eh, your too happy. Its too early to be happy.

Me: Bells, it's ten in the morning.

Bella: Exactly.

I playfully rolled my eyes and leaned up to Jackson's cheek and quickly pecked it.

Jackson: What was that for?

Me: Just cause.

I leaned back and looked out of the window.

Jackson: How long does it take to get there again?

Blake: About three and a half hours. Not long.

Bella: How long are we staying?

Me: I packed for two days but I always overpack.

I earned a chuckled from Blake.

Blake: I thought for staying for about two days.