Chapter 16

Jc returns two hours later.

"Took you long enough." Jenn says.

Jenn, Andrea, and I are sitting on the floor infront of one of the beds. I am in the middle of them.

"Sorry. I would've left earlier if I could." He says, kneeling down infront of me.

"I know." I say weakly.

"So what even happened?" Andrea asks.

"You guys still don't know?" Jc asks, shocked.

"Nope. She refused to tell us until you were here." Jenn says, looking to me.

"Spill it." Jc says, now sitting infront of me.

I tell them everything. About my mom wanting me to come back, college, practically calling YouTube stupid, and I broke down. Again.

By the time I'm done explaining, my head is in my knees and im bawling.

"So what are you gonna do?" Jc asks.

"I don't know. I'm not going back. They said they wouldn't want me." I say.

"They said they wouldn't be there if YouTube fails." Jenn corrects.

"Which it won't." Andrea adds quickly.

"I don't wanna lose you." I say, throwing myself at Jc.

"You'll never lose me." He says as he rubs my back.

"I think we should all just go to bed. It's been a long day." Jenn suggests.

We all nod.

After taking off my make up and changing into pajamas, I crawl in bed.

Andrea goes into Kian's room, so it's only me and Jenn.

"Beds to ourselves." Jenn says before jumping onto one of the beds.

"Yay!" I yell in an attempt to sound excited.

"I know you're still sad. Just get some rest." Jenn says and she turns off the lights.

I lay down on the side of the bed that is closest to the door. Suddenly, I feel myself bounce in the air. I scream.

"Babe, it's just me." Jc says.

"You scared me so bad." I tell him with a laugh.

"Sorry." He says. He gets under the covers and lays next to me.

"I love you so much." I tell him.

"I love you too. And I really don't want you to go." He tells me.

"Then I won't." I say with a smile. It feels good to know he doesn't want me to leave.

"Go to sleep!" Jenn yells.

Jc and I laugh before I slowly fall asleep.

******

I wake up the next morning and Jc is gone. I sit up to see that Jenn is gone too. I just shrug it off and get ready. It's the last day of VidCon and I am so excited. I walk back into my room to go get my phone, but it isn't there. I look around the table, but can't seem to find it.

I then walk into the guys' room to see if anyone is in there, but no one is. I look around to see a note lying on Connor and Ricky's bed. The note says-

Hey Ash,

We're (Jenn, Andrea, Kian, Connor, Ricky, Sam, Trevor, and I) all out this morning. Don't worry about you're phone. We'll be back by noon. Don't worry. Just please stay in the rooms! Don't leave them please! Pancakes for you in the fridge. Love you!

Jc

"What?" I say outloud.

Why would they take my phone? Where are they? I can't stop thinking about all this. I decide to just call Alexa and Rebecca since they weren't mentioned in the note and since I have two hours until they get back. Where ever they are.

I use the hotel room phone to call Alexa. It rings four times, but no one picks up. Next I try Rebecca. After two rings, she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rebecca! It's Ashley!"

"Who is it?" I hear someone ask in the background.

"Oh hey Ashley!" Rebecca says, rushed.

"It's Ashley?!" The person in the back asks. They sound panicked.

"Yes. Calm down." She says to the person.

I feel so confused.

"Hey Ashley! Sorry about that. Are you in your hotel room?" She asks, still sounding rushed.

"Ya..." I answer, very confused.

"That's- Shit!" Rebecca yells.

"Wha-" I start, but I'm interupted with a bunch of rustling.

"Run!" I hear someone yell.

"Where's Jc?!" Someone else asks.

"What?" I ask, but I'm ignored.

Then the line goes dead.

"What is going on?" I ask outloud. I decide to stay in the room.

*****

At noon, Jenn, Andrea, Connor, Jc, and Ricky return to the room. They look like they'd been pushed around.

"Where were you guys? I've been freaking out!" I yell.

"Saving your ass." Connor tells me with attitude.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"We'll explain when Trevor, Sam, Alexa, Kian, and Rebecca get here." Jenn says.

"How long will that take?" I ask.

"Maybe 15 minutes." Ricky answers.

"Can we sit down?" Jc asks.

They all seem so mad.

I lead Ricky and Connor to their bed. I lead Jc to the other bed and I pull out two chairs for Jenn and Andrea. I sit down next to Jc.

"What happened to you?" I ask Jc as I hug him.

"Here's your phone." He says and hands me my phone, completely ignoring my question.

I stand up and say, "You guys can't be mad at me for something I don't even know about. So stop ignoring me and giving me attitude. I don't even know what just happened. I just woke up to everyone being gone and having no way of contacting anyone."

They all look up at me.

"Sorry." Connor says.

They all say sorry.

15 minutes later the others walk in and you won't guess who's with them.

-------------------------

Cliffhanger maybe?

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1K READS! IM SO HAPPY!

Who do you think is with them? Comment below!

I love all my readers!