Chapter 14

After their celebration of ridding Pansy had completed, everyone who had participated returned to their houses.

"I'm really sorry you guys, about Pansy. I didn't know she was that un-loyal. Sorry Da— I-I mean, Draco." Scorpius blushed a bright shade of red under his tan skin. Rose rolled her eyes, obviously still upset with him.

"It's fine," Draco said, waving his hand, "I'm going to go and apologize to her now, and make her my girlfriend again."

"WHAT?!" everyone exclaimed, Astoria being the loudest.

Draco snorted. "What, you actually thought I did it just to ridicule Pansy? I did it so Destis here would break up with her so I can go out with her again. Good-bye!" and with that he ran after Pansy, unknowingly breaking Astoria's heart.

Everyone else in the room knew, though.

"Its alright Astoria, he'll come around... sometime..." Rose said, putting her hand on Astoria's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm a living exampl-" Teddy firmly slapped the back of Scorpius' head. "YEOW!"

"Nah, its okay. I'm gonna go study in my dorm..." Astoria said, rather depressed, and walked away and disappeared to the end of the hall.

"Wow, your dad's a real douche bag." Teddy commented.

"Hey, don't say that about—"

"THE START OF A NEW REVOLUTION!" A voice screamed, interrupting Scorpius.

They all turned around, and were surprised to see a rather large congregation stomping toward them, with a maniacally-grinning James at their head.

"HAIL DANA! OUR LEADER!" The crowd chanted in reply.

The whole crowd consisted of mostly socially awkwards and a few first years, who looked like they were acting as their servants.

Teddy moaned. "I told him, I told him I was going to be gone for just a little bit! If I would have known he would have started up a whole army, I would have never left!"

As Rose glanced at the crowd, she found something that caught her eye.

"Uncle George?" It was their Uncle George, with his ear! "What's he doing here?"

Teddy saw this as well. "Rose... remember this is back in time."

Next to 'George' there was an exact duplicate of him.

"It's your dead uncle— what's his name, uh, Fred!" whispered Scorpius.

Rose gasped, shocked that she was seeing her Uncle Fred for the first time in her life. Teddy decided to go forth and talk to the twins, who were currently at the back of James's "Revolution" crowd.

"Um, hello guys. I'm Dana's, um, housemate, and I er— need to know what happened here."

George (or Fred) snorted. "Well mate, we're here for the entertainment."

Scorpius raised his eyebrows. "What entertainment?"

The other twin laughed. "What's more funnier then watching an army of social outcasts and first years create a revolution? This is the best entertainment in the world! That guy at the front, Dana or whatever? He's hysterical! He's absolutely mental! Talking about the future, and revolutions and wars! And watching those others worship him, like he's a celebrity or something! Its amazing!"

Rose and Scorpius looked at Teddy in confusion. "John...?" Rose said slowly to Teddy, "W-what's wrong with Dana?"

Teddy closed his eyes for a moment, and let out a huge sigh. "Well, he sorta has a psychotic obsession with paper. Like eating and making it, and I don't know why. And I had just left him in the dormitory to go to the library, but look what happened when I took my eyes off him? An army— in less than an hour, too!"