Chapter 24

The man jumped off his aerial motorcycle, landing on the ground. He chuckled at Hogwarts' weak defense system.

Anyone can break in.

He remembered the real reason why he was here. The children. Yes, the children. That's why he was here. To get the children.

The lone figure stalked off into the night, towards Hogwarts, wand in hand.

Teddy sat on top of one of his father's desks', with his head in his hands, and his knees pulled up to his chest, curled in a fetal position.

Remus Lupin had been rambling on and on for 3 hours about the things he liked and his son, just to see what they had in common.

"Do you like to watch Arthur? Huh son? If you haven't, its quite an amazing, heartwarming, and delightful Muggle educational show. It's about an aardvark, who in my opinion looks more like a potato, that has adventures throughout his school days while learning lessons for life-"

"Mr. Lu-Dad. I'm 23 years old. I don't watch that show anymore."

"Right of course, I forgot...What about Teletubbies?"

Teddy mentally face-palmed. All he really wanted was to talk to someone about James and his cult, and he couldn't leave without hurting Lupin's feelings. This was going to take forever.

He had also hoped that he and his father had things in common with one another, but while Teddy loved Rock, his father was at the other end of the spectrum, listening to Classical.

Harry must be nuts telling me that I'm exactly like Dad! What is he talking about?!

They were alike in no possible way.

The door slammed open with a jerk. Remus jumped 3 feet in the air and stopped his ramblings about the weird dancing alien creatures, while Teddy's hair only turned a shade of red, which meant he got spooked.

The door swung open, and standing there was a panting 1st year, whose face was a bright red, from running.

"Yes, Danny, what is it?" questioned Lupin.

"The-pant-new-pant-kid, Dana..." he collapsed in a heap.

Teddy stood up in anger. "I KNEW IT! WHAT IS HE DOING NOW?!"

Danny tried to speak, he really did, but instead a weird hissing noise came out of him, like the noise when air slowly leaks out of a balloon. He grabbed his throat and sobbed loudly, and curling into a ball on the floor while continuing to cry.

"You go check it out, son." Teddy cringed when Lupin said the last word.

"Okay..." He couldn't bring himself to say Father.

Teddy ran out of the office and headed straight for the common room. James was going to pay for it. BIG time.

Teddy slammed into the common room, barely even waiting for the painting to finish opening.

"DANA! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU COWARDLY LITTLE RAT! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!"

"Oh, John...You came just een time. Ve vere just getting ready to pick the sacrifices." In front of him stood a bunch of pale faced first years, breaking in sweats.

An 'Elite Hufflepuff' came up timidly to Teddy, then said, "Don't yell at the Great One! How dare you! You should-"

Teddy glared at him so severely that the 'Elite Hufflepuff' shrieked as if he got burned and then fled and cowered behind James.

Teddy grabbed James by the collar. "ENOUGH! SEND YOUR STUPID CULT OUT, OR I'M GOING TO TOSS THEM OUT MYSELF! YOUR CHOICE, DANA!"

James looked taken back for a second. "Um, okay. You guys are free to leave. For now..."

The kids obediently left the common room, "Yes, Dana sir!" as quick as they could without getting hurt.

Teddy stood there, glaring at James. "What is the meaning of this, Dana?"

"My lord orders me to do so, and I vill obey him blindly." James said coldly.

Teddy snorted. "I've had ENOUGH of you and your PRECIOUS lord too! So tell me-"

"HOW DARE YOU!" James spat on Teddy's face."HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY LORD! YOU MAY BE MY FRIEND, EVEN ALMOST FAMILY, BUT YOU VILL NOT INTERFERE EEN MY VALUES!"

Teddy laughed. "You know what? I don't care!"

James glared at him, then literally tackled Teddy, and grabbed his hair.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK, RIGHT NOW!" James screamed, as froth dribbled from his mouth, and onto his chin as he slammed Teddy's head again and again to the floor.

Teddy tried to unseat the obese James, but he wasn't moving.

"Please mate! Tell me why you're doing this!"

James got off him, and then got on all fours on the floor and hissed, spat, and arched his back at Teddy, like an alley-cat in a fight would.

"You are going to pay! ALL of you! Once the vorld eez mine, and my rebellion has von, all of you vill never see the light of day again! Not even one single stroke of sunlight!' He snarled as his face was turning beet red and filling with throbbing veins.

Teddy grabbed James' cloak so he wouldn't go crazy. "DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY STUDENTS COULD HAVE DIED? DO YOU?"

James let out a maniacal laugh, and his huge Cheshire cat grin stretched even wider.

"They are not getting killed! They are serving their purpose for the rebellion! EVEN IF THEY VERE KILLED THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT THEY DIED EEN SERVICE TO THEIR LORD! I VOULD KILL MYSELF A MILLION TIMES IF EET VAS FOR MY LORD AND THEY SHOULD DO THE SAME THING!"

"DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU? DOES THAT HONESTLY MAKE SENSE TO YOU? IS KILLING PEOPLE WHAT YOUR STUPID LORD THINKS IS AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION?"

James was about to hiss at him again, when suddenly, he fell to the ground muttering garbled nonsense under his breath.

"E-Eet's time! My Lord! He vants me to do the sacred act! Eet's time! He eez letting me go to the Vhomping Villow to collect the vood chips to make a new breed of paper!" He screamed with glee.

Teddy narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

James didn't even seem to realize Teddy was there. He let out a whoop of joy.

"My Lord! I am coming for you! Your most faithful servant eez here, don't fear! I am on my vay! Together ve shall create a new dynasty! Ve shall build eet TOGETHER!" With that he ran off, before Teddy could say anything.

Teddy watched James scream with glee into the halls. "WAIT! JAM-DANA!"

James did not respond to him, and seemed to be in the process of some sort of fit as he ran off. Teddy continued to chase after him.

"DANA! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE MATE! LISTEN TO ME!" Teddy hollered. Teddy was fast, and even though James was obese now, James had a huge gain on him, due to his insane happiness' energy.

They had gotten into the main corridor and at that point, Teddy realized that James was getting noticeably taller...

Hehehe... All these cliffhangers