11

I pulled up to the abandoned building.The men waited outside the doors,while I ventured inside.

Dolls everywhere.

Hanging from the ceiling,scattered on the floor,on shelves,on rusty conveyor belts...everywhere.

In the midst of this creepy chaos,I found three packages,marked 1,2,and 3.

I opened 1 first.It was a televison,complete with a battery-powered power strip and built in DVD player.The second package was a DVD marked, Watch before opening 3!

I turned on the TV,and popped the disc in,shaking.

The screen showed Jen,chained to a chair,and then,Kellie walks up to her with pliers.One by one,she plucked Jen's fingernails off.Jen screamed in pain,and Kellie slapped her across the face.Another fingernail off,another scream,another slap,punch,or kick.

As Kellie was doing this,she explained to the camera that this is what happens when you're "nosy".

After all of Jen's fingernails and toenails were off,she smiled at the camera,and the video ended.

I slowly opened the third package,shaking from the video.

Inside,were twenty fingernails.Some with a bit of flesh still attached.

Also,there was a note that read:

Don't come here ever again!☺

I poked around some more.I found a dollhouse,and two naked barbie dolls sat on the floor in front of it.One looked like me,and one looked like Kellie.

I found empty dip canisters,beer bottles,and cigarette packs strewn all over the floor.

I found a slip of notebook paper,with a drawing on it.She had gotten better.It was a picture of a girl in distress.