26

(LIAM)

               Percy, Harry, and Shelby were the first ones to reach Paige and Luke. Shelby was healing Paige as the rest of us approached. “They just passed out,” Harry sighed. He looked like an emotional wreck.

               “She’s healed, now for this creep,” Shelby said as she crawled over to Luke. Harry held a now barely conscious Paige in his arms as Shelby healed Luke.

               “You sure you don’t want me to tie him up?” Paige croaked as Luke became fully healed.

               “No, he shouldn’t wake up until we’re long gone.”

               “Alright, let’s get away from him and set up camp,” Jason said. We all walked a few miles away from Luke and only stopped when Niall laid down in the grass and refused to get up.

               “What do we do now?” Louis asked. “Lay under the stars on the grass?”

               “Let me try something,” Paige said as she stood up and closed her eyes. The ground started shaking and a hill appeared out of nowhere.

               “How did you do that?” Percy asked.

               “Poseidon was also the Greek god of earthquakes.” We walked around to the far side and found that it was hollow underneath. We all found a spot and tried to fall asleep.

               It had been a few hours and I was still awake, next to a sleeping Niall and Shelby. I heard someone get up and start walking towards us, so I acted like I was asleep. I cracked my eyes open and saw a blond boy staring at Shelby with the same look I had just had in my eyes, love. I thought the boy was Jason until he grabbed Shelby’s arm and disappeared with a flash of green light. I screamed causing everyone else to wake up.

***HEY PEEPS, MY FRIEND SHELBY CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA BECAUSE SHE IS THAT AWESOME AND I HAD A BAD CASE OF WRITTERS BLOCK. THANK YOU SHELB! HOPE IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH. ~A.BC AUTHOR***