Prologue

I don't know what's going on inside my head; maybe it was the prevailing maelstrom of anger boiling inside me or the bottomless glass of desperation on wanting to fix things to the right lane or maybe the inexplicable combination of the two. I found myself sitting in a chair inside the room of the drama club.

"Are you sure you're going to do it?" Anna calmly repeated scrutinizing me for some possible second thoughts. In my peripheral vision, I can see Valerie and Bruno were smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, I'll do it" Disregarding all of the possible repercussions of my senseless actions, I nodded with firm conviction and dedication that I'm going to break Valentine's, playboy heart.

I was sure about doing this thing knowing about what happened to Yhannie plus the coming days when Valentine would go out on the streets and just break anyone's heart without caring about the aftermaths of his actions. My gay soul will be more than happy to see Valentine cry and maybe he'll just kill himself for the society's good. Although I admit I didn't have much time to ponder about it properly but if breaking Valentine's heart will set everything back to the right line then I'll fucking do it with full force dedication. I'm just overwhelmed by my frustrations that I don't care anymore if my sexuality will be put at stake. This decision is not just for Yhannie and me but for everyone else. I'm doing a good deed here.

"We just want you to know that once you agree to this, there's no turning back," Valerie reminded me as she pulled out a piece of paper from her file case and then placed it on top of the table.

"Yes, I'm fully aware of that. What is this?" I asked with a partial attempt to read what's written on the paper.

"This is the ODV contract" Bruno cleared giving me a pen designed with feathers and glitters. "Sign here"

"And then?" I asked giving them a look after signing on the paper. I didn't even read everything written on it. All I know was I'm doing a good deed here. I just put my signature in it and then it's done. I'm already a part of this shit. This Anti-Valentine Grande seemed pretty serious about destroying Valentine. I guess that's how much of a jackass he was that everyone he hurt began organizing their very revenge.

"You may start the Operation Destroy Valentine's heart" They all sang in unison siding it with some rehearsed dance steps with their hands on their head and waist that seemed pretty awkward if I was to do it.

"So what are the things I have to do," I asked getting comfortable on my place as Bruno started writing the things I have to on the board.

How to Destroy a Fuckboy

1. Steal his attention.
2. Make him kiss you.
3. Make him want more.
4. Surprise him.
5. Go on a date with him.
6. Make sure that he will remember your first date.
7. Seduce him but make sure to leave him hanging.
8. Make him introduce you to his parents.
9. Be his boyfriend.
10. Destroy him.

"Do I really have to ki----" I'm about to protest on that kissing thingy but someone shushed me off.

"Shhhhhh! We said there was no turning and that also means no complaints about the things you need to do" Valerie volleyed strongly shushing me down before I even finish my sentence.

Why do I have to kiss him? His mouth's probably overpopulated with sexually transmitted whatsoever disease out of kissing multiple girls. But I signed up for this and I think I might as well do it.

"Do I need to copy all of that?"

"We'll provide you a copy of that. Oh, and we only have one rule that you must abide if you don't want to fail at this" Anna spoke sounding more serious.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll abide by that. I'm doing well at abiding rules."

"Well, let's see about that" Valerie smirked.

"So what's the rule?"

"DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM"