Sequel: The Emancipation of a Fuckboy

**Screams loudly....

Thank you all so much, for the reads, the votes, the comments and probably the shares. This is my first story a.k.a my debut and it feels really really good to finally finish it after a very long time of just being displayed on my profile. This calls for a celebration indeed. Thank you very much for the support, especially to those people who were reading and following this story since day 1, you honestly gave me the motivation to keep writing and continue uploading chapters even if it only had very few readers.

Now that How to Destroy a Fuckboy have already reached the end of the road, all is not lost, I want to cordially invite you all to the next destination. It's titled, "The Emancipation of a Fuckboy"

At first I thought HTDAF will be just a stand-alone novel/story, knowing pretty much how it will end on my head, but it turns out that there's more to uncover from the love story of Valentine and Dominic. While writing this amazing story, there's a lot of plot stories that came into my mind, a lot of scenes and twists which are actually foreshadowed. I realized that I cannot fit all of it in one story, hence I began drafting the sequel and eventually deciding to make it real.

Before HTDAF, I've actually written a lot of materials and to be honest, HTDAF isn't the first story that I've uploaded here in this platform. The first story I've uploaded was entitled "The Wrinkle In Our Time" which had ten chapters already but I don't know why I took it down and replaced it with HTDAF. Anyways, you guys loved this one. I will be uploading chapters of the sequel on it's very own separate page, just go to my profile, it's displayed there (and if you're not following me yet, then better follow me hun).

Thank you very much once again.

<3