Chapter Two

VALENTINE

"What? Are you breaking up with me already?" I smirked over the upset blonde girl with the bubbly tits who's standing across me as she squealed with her irritating voice.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not breaking up with you. There's clearly nothing between us! There's nothing to break" Puffing the last of my cigarette before putting it off by pressing it on the wall. I scowled at her.

"Are you serious Valentine? Something just happened to us" I can see her tears smudging her mascara as she whined her shits to me with her devastated face. The thing about her was just because something happened to us that does not mean that I owe her something like commitment. Hell no! I don't believe in labels.

"And what is your point?" I asked lazily raising an eyebrow as she inched her way near me. I know something happened to us, and that was it. That's the end of the line—nothing more, nothing less. I don't fancy any further attachments after that.

"What if I got pregnant?" She argued with her lame what-ifs. I noticed a lot of girls loved saying all of these what-ifs shenanigans, and it's not like it's going to happen.

"The fuck is that I used a condom okay? Don't be a paranoid bitch" Gritting my teeth. I shot a very serious glare towards her. I'm not a fuckboy for no reason, and I'm very cautious and prepared when it comes to things like that. I always bring condoms in case of emergency. Condoms are like my break the glass in case of emergency thingy. My aggressive sex life is always ready and protected. In the context of honesty, I want the whole pleasure of sex and not the trouble of pregnancy.

"Please Val, just give me another chance, just one chance and I promise I'll figure out what's wrong with me" She got down on her knees and started begging. I can see the reason why she's upset, but I don't think it's quite reasonable for her to lower her self-respect for me. The only moment that I like someone begging down in front of me is when someone's giving me a good head.

Immediately, I stepped back away from her, so now I was leaning against the wall.

"Look, nothing's wrong with you, and hell no to that second chance. Hell no to your big tits, hell no to fucking you, and when I say no, I mean it triple as fuck!!" Seriously, I know I'm hot and handsome and everything a girl wants for a fact, but I don't think she understands the meaning of a hookup. She's becoming more inexpensive from before I met her.

"Listen, Leila.....Kristine....Justine?" I asked, trying my best to remember her name.

"It's Valerie" She paused, wiping her tears before correcting me with her calmer voice.

"Listen, Laura. I'm done playing with you okay? You're just a toy I played because I'm bored and horny and now I'm done with you, so I'm throwing you away. I'm letting you free" I trashed still leaning against the wall. If you think I'm a callous person, you are a hundred ten percent right. I am a callous, insensitive, cold-hearted handsome creature. I raised my walls too high that I don't feel pain anymore. With that, I succeeded in attaining the ultimate price of freedom just to myself. I threw the cigarette butt on her face before finally leaving her out in the middle of the night.

"Fuck you, Valentine, fuck you. You're a weak-ass motherfucker who has no backbone. You'll fucking regret this!!!!!!!!!!" I heard her yell to the top of her lungs, but I shrugged it and carried on. Go ahead whore calls me a lot of names as if I give a single fucking shit about it.

I'm a fucked up person just moving aimlessly in this fucked up world living my fucked up life. I know that for a fact, clear and loud, and I think I'm doing a great job at embracing it in a very plausible and positive way. I've been described with a lot of unpleasant and derogatory descriptions all my life because of just doing something I wanted to do.