Chapter Nine

VALENTINE

.........

"Score!" I shouted the second I got the very last beer standing on the table. I smirked pleasurably as I see the disappointed faces of these motherfuckers who are attempting to steal my crown in beer pong when they already knew that challenging me in this won't give them any chance closer to beating me not even scoring just one beer for that. I'm a sure hit in this kind of games and maybe that's one of the reason why I'm the soccer team's captain for three years. I'm undoubtedly another eligible candidate for the basketball's varsity team and I'm sure I'm going to be the best asset on their team but I know what I want and I prefer kicking balls rather than shooting them.

"Man! That was so greedy of you" Greg cried in defeat throwing the Ping-Pong balls away.

"No I'm not greedy man, I'm just gifted and you aren't" I said avoiding further conversation with him and his gang as I quickly grabbed the beer before deciding to start having the real fun tonight which is to find someone to bang and settling on a couch with a few girls gossiping. I snaked my arms into a random girl's shoulder.

"Hey there sexy lady" I whispered to her ear making her giggle in a very pleasurable way. I know these things are the weak points of most girls and that their hormones often go berserk whenever.

"Hey there pretty boy" She smiled back as she slowly inched her skinny body nearer towards mine.

"What's your name?" I asked caressing her skin just to start, rubbing it up and down to create a friction.

"Janice" She laughed nervously but I can sense that she's beginning to like me by that. For a second I thought she's going to ask my name because if she will I won't give her my real name at all but she didn't and somehow that was a good relief.

"That's a very pretty name. Want to go chat upstairs with me?" I said knowing that I was going too fast with that thing but that's just really me. I'm not expecting her to turn me down but if she does then I don't give a shit about it, besides, there's a whole bunch of sexy ladies in this party that I can totally choose from.

"Sure" She nodded with a grin on her face letting me know that we were thinking the very same goal.

We both stood as she bid a quick farewell to some of her friends who giggled girlishly like she just won the jackpot before we went upstairs to find a room. I'm really feeling lucky right now. I mean I feel lucky every day and every night just because I always get what I want the easy way. But then I began feeling strangely guilty when I saw Dominic leaning against the wall talking to a tall girl who I recognized to be Francine, one of the few girls I slept with that I actually remembered their names. His face was kind of rough, I guess I hit him harder than I should've not that I didn't expect it to be that rough but damn it was really rough as fuck and yet he still looks like nothing had happened to him. He was even smiling like a dog which quickly dissolved the guilt from me and replaced it with increasing irritation as to why he's even here. I'm not judging him for attending this party but honesty, I just thought that he was the type of guy who doesn't attend house parties like this and would stay home late at night reading books and answering soduko puzzle's and stuffs like that just because they think it's a hassle, plus he's a smartass and a very refined person as far as I'm aware, although I know he can't control his anger when the matter's about his friends but I guess I'm wrong at that.

He's actually unpredictable.

Somehow, I thought Dominic was hitting on her but judging by the looks of it; they were like chatting about stuffs and then when Francine was about leave him alone I quickly pushed Janice against the wall and began kissing her just in the right angle that Francine's won't recognize me. When Francine was gone I stopped kissing Janice then went quickly towards Dominic.