Chapter Eight

Dominic

After leaving the drama club room I felt really determined to do the task of breaking Valentine's heart but by just thinking about the idea of making him fall in love with me was already making me sick. I mean how the fuck I'm supposed to do that? The idea of it was actually the best that even I didn't think about that. Making Valentine feel the feeling of being left hanging in the air would probably make him think twice probably a million times and he would break for sure. I just can't wait to see that happen to him.

There's a part of me that's keep on telling me that signing in this thing was a very terrible idea but even if it was I already signed the so called contract and who knows what that Valerie has on me to keep me at bay.

I might as well do it for everybody.

I figured that I need to fix myself before visiting Yhannie at the hospital so I decided to go fix myself at the nearest open restroom which was near the football field. I brushed my hair up using my fingers and sprayed some perfume on my neck and torso to smell even better after the long day. As I was about to leave I didn't expect Valentine in his jerseys to pop right in front of me. I was startled for a second that something might happen although it was a good grief that he seemed to be like a blind jerk that he didn't mind me at all. He just walked past me and went straight to the urinal system.

I was about to take another step off the restroom when the increasing urge of confronting him about what happened to Yhannie took all over me without me being aware of it. My legs just stepped back inside and even if he was still doing his business in front of the urinal my mouth still opened to speak on his own.

"So are you happy now?" I spat right at his back. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea that I should waited for him to finish his business before opening my stupid courageous mouth but it's done, I already said what I needed to say and I think I'm just going to deal with it if by chance he was pissed off by that.

"Of course, I am happy dude. I'm always happy like almost every night whenever a sexy chica's down under in between my knees and giving me nice and pleasurable head" But I guess he was not pissed off by that. I was pissed off actually by his response. He's really full of himself acting like a dumb prick.

"I'm talking really serious here Valentine. Don't pull that jerk smirk on my face" I heaved avoiding something that might piss him off because I don't want to engage myself in a physical fight in here. But clearly he's not taking me seriously here. The only joke in here is him. "Yhannie's confined at the hospital and it's all because of you"

"Why? Are you sure it's because of me?" He said as if he had done nothing and it's really pissing me off. I want to go straight and get physical with him but like what I said, I'm not a great fighter in here and I couldn't risk being beaten to death and die without getting the best revenge.

"Of course it is. Who you think would hit on her, fuck her, make her the happiest girl in the world then break her heart? Who?" I screamed at him unaware that I was already surmounting in a vehement outcry to the top of my lungs. I didn't intend that because I was aware that he might beat me to death but it really happened without my command. Like my mouth has its own brain and operated on its own. That's when he clenched his fist into an iron fist and before I even realize it he already punched my left cheek leaving an unbearable pain in its path. His punch was the type of punch that was really painful and it only made my resentment strong enough to justify retaliation towards him.

I shouldn't have screamed at him or even told him about that because clearly he won't just acknowledge or even give a single damn about it but damn my frustrations are really getting the best of me.