chapter 4: the first meet-up

emilys pov

Meg and i woke up around 9:15 because we have a meetup with our fans today around 10:30. I got dresssed in a cute light blue strapless high low dress. Meg put on a cute pick peplum dress. i mean its our first meetup so we have to look fancy. i put my hair in a simple updo and meghan put hers in a fishtail braid.

we made our way downstairs to the lobby where the whole set-up of everything was. there was a table for the signings, a big stage for us to answer questions, dance, sing, whatever it would be.

we made our way over to where the boys where and all you could here was cameron and nash going " ZAYUMMMMMM BAE!" we couldnt help but laugh at them. the tour manager explained everything that was going to happen and soon enough it looked like thousands of fans were running through the door. we all went behind a curtain so nobody could hear us. i looked behind the curtain and saw about 20 people with soccerballs and smiled. i wonder if i can play soccer on stage... in a dress.

Once it looked like everyone was here, the song talk dirty by jason derulo came on and we all ran on stage acting like freaks. we started off by letting the fans ask question. meghan and i got to pick a fan first so we picked a girl that looked our age. she was crying... aww

"hey beautiful, dont cry, its just 2 normal girls just like you!"

"omg i love you guys soooo much! So my question is, which one of the guys would you wanna date most?"

Meghan and i laughed and blushed because now the boys would know we like one of them... maybe... "So for me, im gonna choose the one and only matt because i watched his vines before i got vine famous and he always makes me laugh." i looked over at matt and he winked at me. i handed the microphone to meghan so everyone could hear her answer.

"ummm... im gonna have to choose hayes grier, who is back stage.... because he is just so cute and idk what it is about him.. i just love him haha." meghan announced. everyone in the crowd screamed.

it got down to everyones questions and matt was the last one to be asked. he asked a young girl about 5 years old in the front row to ask him a question.

"you are so cute! what do you wanna ask me?" matt said.

"will you go out with emily? you guys would be so cute together. even cuter than me.'

matt looked over and me and i blushed and looked down. what was matt going to say omg... i cant even.

"maybe i will, but it would have to be really special for an awesome girl like her." he answered and everyone went crazy.

********

the meetup was almost over, we signed things, and sang stuff, and now apparently it was time to dance. the DJ had put on the lip gloss dance. meghan and i screamed because we made a vine to this after soccer one day. we got next to eachother and did our little dane to it and the boys ended up copying us. we all laughed and the music ended and we thanked everyone for coming.

we went back up to our rooms and matt came up behind me.

"hey emily. i just wanted to say you look beautiful and i wanted to know if you would go on a date with me tonight." and he pulled of a dozen red roses and gave them to me.

"how could i say no? i would love to. see you tonight."

"oh yeah btw its gonna be a double date with hayes and meghan if she said yes."

"awesome, see you tonight." i kissed him on the cheek and went back to my room.

iwalked in and saw meghan in there jumping up and down yelling. "did you say yes?" i asked her.

"of coarse i did!! we are going on a double date with our dream guys!! i cant wait!"she answered

and neither could i...

******************************************************

so this is the end of this chapter! what do you think is going to happen on the date?!?

i hope im doing good so far on this fanfic and i hope you guys are enjoying it!