Chapter 12- woah...

Emilys pov

I smiled as i woke up in taylors arms. He meant the world to me. Matt was as a say for the millionth time, a mistake.

I broke away from taylors arms and went to the kitchen. I got some poptarts and milk, my favorite combo.

After i ate, i decided to go to meghans room because i havent talked to her in a couple days. I was walking to her room, a couple doors down when i felt someone following me.

I turned around and saw nobody there so i kept on walking.

I was about to knock when someone grabbed me and threw me over their shoulder.

"Who are you?!?"

"You should know you little bitch."

I instantly knew who it was. My ex, Austin. He became physical when we were dating so i ended it..

"What do you want austin?"

"You"

"What do you mean?"

"I want you back bitch. I have had no fun since you left me for those gay viners."

"They arent gay. You are."

With that i punched him where the sun dont shine and ran off. I ran to taylors room and locked the door.

Taylor stared at me with wide eyes and i explained everything.

Taylors fists were held together so tight that i thought they were going to break.

"Taylor, babe, ill be fine."

He relaxed and held me tight in his arms.

"We have a meet at 3:00, its 12:30 now, wanna grab lunch?"

"Sure to wear my lady?"

"TACOBELL."

"Alright, tacobell it is!"

We got to tacobell and ate there. It was no 2:00 so we made our way back to the hotel to get ready.

Todays theme was superhero.. So i was dressed in my superman onsie. Guys i am secretly superman (women) like im not joking. Taylor was dressed as captain america.

I took a pic and posted it on insta.

@taylorcaniff You and Me against the world 👊💕 #superheros #magcon

There was so many nice comments and the usual hate.. But one stood out.

@austin39 ill be at magcon, this time ill hit you with the bullet.

No.. Thats austin. Austin my ex to be exact.

When him and i were dating, i told him i was leaving him and he pulled out a pistol, we shot 2 rounds at me and i dodged them all. But what if he hits me this time?

Im scared....

A/N: OH SNAP!!! Are you guys nervous.. What do you think is gonna happen? Oh snap.