Chapter 16- who are you?

Emilys pov

I woke up to bright lights staring at me from above. Am i dead? No i cant be, im hearing people talk. I listened closer and heard the voices

"Is she ok?" Who was that..

"I need her.." Umm

" will she ever wake up?" What the heck...

I have no idea who any of these people are..

I wanted to wake up so bad so i could see who they were and for everyone to explain what happened. As if on command, my eyes slowly fluttered open.

There was a group of people in this room and i only knew 2 of them. My mother and father.

"Mom... dad... Whats happening?"

"Honey, you were shot by austin at magcon last week. You have been in a coma ever since." They explained

"Austin, my boyfriend austin? He would never shoot me, something is weird.. And who are all these boys?"

"Hey em, we are known as magcon, its a meet and greet convention and you were apart of it. You are famous off of an app called vine and youtube." Some very attractive boy with a bandana on said.

" i still dont know who anyone is..."

As i said that, the doctor walked in.

"Emily has received brain damage and has lost some memory. She only remembers things from 2 years ago. If you work slowly, she will begin to remember stuff. But for know she needs her rest."

He walked out.

Everyone walked out except the bandana boy.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Im taylor, taylor caniff.. Your boyfriend.."

"I believe you, i just dont remember you, im sorry."

"Its fine... You should get some sleep."

"Wait.. Before you leave.. Did we sleep together at night?"

"Yeah cause you would always get cold." He smiled

"Can we cuddle? It may help me with my memory."

"Of coarse em."

He hopped up onto the hospital bed and i put my head onto his chest. I kinda remember this feeling.. Maybe it was with him? I never did this with austin.

A/N: sorry this is so short but i have been on vacation and with sports and idk.. This has been a really boring fanfic.