Chapter 13- scared

Emilys pov

After i saw austins comment on my picture, it scared me. Magcon is in an hour and i wondered if austin would be there.

I have to stop worrying so much and have fun. Today we had to dress as gangsters so i started to get ready.

I wore my red MC Hammer pants with a red tanktop. I put on my red and black supras too. For my hair, i left it natural with all the curls, and took one of taylors red bandanas. For makeup, i just did it simple but for eyes did an easy smokey eye.

I was making my way down to the lobby with my headphones plugged in blasting "trumpets" by jason derulo. He is literally my idol, he has helped me through so much.

When i got down there, jack and jack were the only ones on the stage, they were doing a mic check. Magcon starts in 10 minutes and i can already see all the fans outside.

I go over to the stage and ask mahogany to play trumpets. She starts blasting it and i run over to the doors and let the people in.

Hundreds of people are here, this may be the most. Someone catches my eye.. He/she is wearing all black.. Kinda scary.

Once i think everyone is in, i run back up on stage.

"HELLLLLOOOOO EVERYONE!" I scream into the mic. The fans abrupt into screams. "First up is jack and jack singing flights!"

I went to go sit with fans during this song. I sat with a girl who looked about 14. "Hey whats your name?" I asked her. The girl was shaking and crying so i hugged her and that made her cry even more.

"Im lauren, i love you so much, you helped me stop cutting. Thank you so much." I almost started crying. I pulled her in for a really tight hug and rubbed her back. "Can i see your phone?" I asked her. She handed it to me and i put my number in it. "If you ever need someone to talk to, im always here." She smiled wide and we hugged once more

The jacks finished their songs so now it was time for meghan and i. We are gonna play soccer today. The game is however many headers we do in a row is how many fans come up on stage. And go.. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 BANG.!

And everything goes black.

A/N: i am so sorry for not updating!! This chapter is kinda short and im sorry! School is almost over so i will be able to update more soon. But anyways.. CLIFFHANGER, stay tuned people. People? Im gonna call you guys prizzies, cause its like a mix of my last name.. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM! Twitter- @emilyprizio

Instagram- @prizio_14