chapter 10- taylor?

emilys pov

i wanted to go out with taylor tonight to get matt off my mind. taylor brought me to six flags!

we ran inside and went straight towards bizarro. that was by far my favorite ride! taylor and i sat up front cause those are the best seats.

you know how they take your picture on that ride? well i forgot. i looked like a screaming monkey but taylor bought the picture anyways

we had so much fun and there was only one ride left to go on... the ferris wheel. i am really afraid of heights and taylor knows that.

we boarded the ferris wheel and of coarse, it stops at the top. next thing we know, we hear,

"sorry for the technical difficulties, the ride should start up again in 30 minutes."

i started sweating and freaking out and i was sooooo scared.

"hey, shhh. its fine em, youll be alright." taylor said while pulling me close and rubbing small circles on my back.

i smiled up at him and it seemed like the right time. we both leaned and and BAM. sparks were flying.

we pulled away and smiled at eachother.

"taylor, i think i like you."

"good thing you said it first cause i think i like you too." he stated

"well, matt is probably making out to that blonde bimbo, so he is not mine anymore."

"great, so i can ask you this. Emily, will you be my girlfriend?"

"of coarse i will" i smiled

2 seconds later, the ride started up again.

once we got off, we intertwined our fingers and headed back to the hotel. when we got to our floor. matt and that blonde asshole were making ou-

wait. why should i care? i love taylor. matt was a mistake.

A/N: TAYLOR NOW? omg. sorry this was a short chapter but its kinda getting boring to write. i might start a new one but idk. if you like soccer and brookyn beckham, check out my brooklyn beckham fanfic!