chapter 2: girls packing

emilys pov

i run up the stairs as i get home and lock the door. i havent stopped smiling. i call my best friend meghan. she is home schooled because she moved here last year. but we play soccer together and she is in a lot of my vines.

i tell meghan to come over and 5 minutes later i hear my best friend walking through the door.

"hey meg"

"hey em"

"so guess what?!?"

"what.."

"im going on the magcon tour and guess who gets to come?"

"umm your mom..?"

"NO. YOU!!!"

"NO FRICKEN WAY. i get to meet my true love. Hayes and Meghan Grier FOREVER."

we both talk about magcon for hours until my mom walks in

"girls, your flight leaves in an hour sl get packing!"

we both rush to get packing and meghan goes home to pack. i pack dresses, crop tops, like

my whole closet. especially my snapbacks and soccer cleats.

***

we meet meghan at the airport. we get onto the plane to go to california where everyone in the tour is meeting. we wave goodbye to our parents and head off to see who we will be staying with for a while.

***

the plane lands 10 hours later. We walk off to get our bags. once we get our bags, we see a limo driver holding a sign that says "magcon- emily and meghan"

we start to walk over to it but are attacked by about 20 people asking for autographs

"i didnt think we were that famous.." meghan says once we get in the limo.

" then why are we here?" i ask

" i dont know but i cant wait to see the boys!"

*****************

HELLO. these chapters are kinda short but i hope u guys like it so far! they are about to meet the guys.. next chapter will be posted soon!