chapter 9- LA Event

emilys pov

YES! another event today! its our first one in california! meghan i started to get ready

i went with a chill look today so i put on a cameron dallas tshirt, a red magcon sweatshirt, high waisted jean shorts, and red vans. i put in an my american flag bandana. i quickly straightened my hair and put in this beach spray to create beautiful beach waves. for makeup i just did mascara eye liner and a nude lip, nothing to much.

meghan was so in love with hayes. she was wearing a shirt with hayes face on the front, white shorts, black toms and a snapback that said LA on it. her make up was the same as mine and for her hair she just did a katniss braid.

we made our way down to the lobby where the event would take place. there were lots of fans there considering the event started in 10 minutes. i saw a girl sitting on the floor crying and immediately went over to her.

"hey hey dont cry! whats your name?"

"im kaitlyn.. i love you guys so much."

"aww thanks, now why are you crying?"

"i dont have tickets to the event so i came in hoping i would get a chance to see everyone."

"well kaitlyn, lucky for you, i always keep a ticket with me, and it happens to be VIP."

"omg thank you so much!"

"no worrys, no lets get you cleaned up"

we walked to the bathroom and fixed her make up and hair. she was beautiful. she had black hair, was about my height at 5'4" and i think the guys would love her.

we went back to the event and i got on stage next to meghan. the guys were doing something stupid. it was time for meghan and i do begin doing some stuff. we decided to sing at this event so we sang wreaking ball by miley cryus.

we started singing and i looked over at matt. he was practically making out with a girl. i couldnt take it.. i broke down and ran off stage as soon as the song ended.

i just kept running... i finally stopped in the hallway. i turned looking at the wall and punched it as hard as i could. how could he do this to me?

"EMILY?" i heard a familiar voice say.

i turned and saw it was taylor. i slid down the wall putting my head in my heads and cried.

"hey, dont cry babe. i saw matt too. im here for you."

i turned into him and cried into his chest. he put his arm around me and was rubbing circles on my back.

"taylor... why would he do that."

"i honestly dont know em.. he mightve been in the moment. lets just forget about him for know."

"thanks taylor, i appreciate it. lets get back to the event."

we walked back together to the event with linked arms. we slipped right into were we were supposed to be because it was the VIP people now. i looked over to camerons station and guess who was over there? kaitlyn! they would look so good together! i have to talk to her when she gets over here.

kaitlyn finally makes in over to meghan and i and she literally screams.

"CAM GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AND HE IS MY FAV AND OMFG IM FREAKING OUT."

i calmed her down and we took some

pictures together.

finally the event was over and we said bye to our fans. meghan and i were walking back to the room when hayes ran up behind her picked her up and stole her away from me.

Kaitlyn ended up walking with Cam back towards our rooms. they are so ending up together.

Taylor came by my side and we started talking.

"are you and matt ok?" he asked

"i dont even wanna be near him anymore.... wanna do something tonight? i wanna get my mind off of him." i asked

"sure, ill take you out tonight! my treat!"

"thanks taylor! just text me what you have planned and when you wanna leave!"

"alright bye em!"

we hugged then split up and went in our rooms.

i dont even wanna talk to matt anymore. how could he do that to me? at least i have taylor to help me through it.

A/N: DAMN. are emily and matt gonna stay together? are emily and taylor gonna become a thing? what about that girl that matt kissed? is she gone? do you guys like kaitlyn and cam?!? hayes and meghan literally cutest thing! BTW 120 READS! THANKS GUYS!