Chapter 8: California Bound

hayes pov

we are all flying to california today and i am soooo excited!! matt and i are going to plan something for meghan and emily tonight!! its only a 3 hour flight so we have that time to plan for it. but i have to make sure i ask meghan out before tonight.

we were all at the airport waiting to bored the plane when i saw a flower stand. i quicky ran over and got a dozen roses.

i hid them behind my back and went over to meghan. i tapped her on the shoulder. too out the roses and..

"meghan, will you be my princess?"

"omg hayes. Of coarse i will!!"

im so happy she said yes!!

finally we all boarded the plan and matt and i sat next to eachother to plan the magical date.

************

than plane landed and we got to the hotel. me matt and carter are together in a room while meghan emily and mahogany are together next door! time to set up for this date!'

*************

meghans pov

emily and i walked back into our room laughing at some stupid joke she had said. i noticed a small paper on my night stand so i picked it up.

'put on cute dresses, and go to 12th street on the boardwalk' -matt and hayes

"EMILY WE HAVE TO GET READY."

"whoa calm the fuck down. for what?"

i handed her the note and she screamed.

we started getting ready.

i put on a red high low dress with a brown belt and brown cowboy boots. i put my hair in a crown braid and crimped the rest of my hair. i put on light brown eye shadow with nude lipstick. i used my liquid eyeliner and put a wing at the top. i was pleased with my look, grabbed my brown clutch and looked at emily.

she was wearing a blue and red maxi dress. the strapless too was red with blue flowers on it and the flowy

bottom was blue. she paired it was red vans and a red bow in her natural curls. she had her over the shoulder red bag. her makeup was light red eye shadow with a nude lip. she also did a wing with her eyeliner.

and we were off... after we took pictures of coarse.

we were walking to 12th street and we finally made it. we were looking around and taylor came up to us with a note. it said, "go to the closest beach entrance and follow the candles" -matt and hayes

emily and i walked to wear many candles were layed. we followed a very long path. it ended at a cooler with a wine bottle and 2 glasses in it. there was a note along with it.

'poor yourself a drink, nash and his new girlfriend bailey will lead the way.' -matt and hayes

we followed behind the cute couple with their hands intertwined. we were both smiling wide with one hand with a wine class and our elbows locked with the other.

we turned a corner. we saw matt and hayes, in tuxedos, holding roses. cam and bailey walked away and our boys walked up to us. they handed us the roses and led us to a beautiful set up.

they each set up 2 small separate tables with a candle lit on each. we sat down and each couple enjoyed a perfect candle lit dinner.

once we finished we all went to the shoreline and we talking about fun times we had.

sadly, the night came to an end and we made our way back to the hotel. i watched as matt picked emily up and kissed her passionatley.

hayes did the same with me.

we both said our goodbyes and emily and i ran into our room. We had the biggest smiles.

"matt asked me out and that was a perfect first date!" emily blushed.

i smiled at her and we got into our pajamas and went to to bed very happy.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter! what do you want to happen next? do another event chapter? should we get mobbed at the beach? lemme know!!