chapter 7: what did she say?

matts pov

as i was walking away from emilys room i heard her whisper something. i sware to god i had heard her say i love you. it probabley wasnt... but idk. i mean i love her so much

i couldnt stop thinking about emily all night. what if she did say that? what if i wasnt dreaming? would we become an item?

i hopped out of bed, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put on khakis, sperrys, a cameron dallas shirt, and my shades.

i walked out of my room and over to emilys. i knocked on the door and it opened right up. i slowly walked in and saw emily sound asleep with her hair all messy and her lying on her stomach. she looked so cute. i wanted to much to have her in my arms.

i was about to wake her up when i heard slight mumbling. i figured it was nothing so i kept walking out. i heard louder talking.

"i love you matt..."

did i just hear what i think i heard?

"yes you did."

"did i say that out loud?"

"yes you did."

"so you really love me?"

she looked down and blushed. i tilted her chin up with my finger.. and this is cheesy i know but said,

"when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell you dont know your beautiful. emily you are beautiful." and with that i planted a long sweet kiss on her soft pink lips.

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. i have been busy and not been able to update! i recently went to a 5sos concert and it was amazing! you all should get tickets to see them.. or magcon. priorities right? anyways i will try to update more. love you all thanks for reading and check out my new fanfic!