chapter 1: school

emilys pov

im stuck inside the hell hole of school. i have 2 more hours left and right now im stuck in science class with mrs stoughton.

im working on my paper when the class phone rings and mrs stoughton picks up the phone while staring at me. great. what the hell did i do now?!? oh yeah i get into trouble a lot.. thought you should know that.

"Emily, Mrs Ford wants to see you."

the whole class stares at me as i grab my stuff and make my way out of the room.

i walk towards the office wondering what i couldve done. i havent done anything in a while..

i knock on the door and the cop of the school lets me in.

"please sit down" mrs ford says

" so it has come to my attention that you are known country wide on vine and youtube. we havent gotten a call from your parents saying you will be leaving tonight to go on a magcon tour."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS." i practically scream.

she laughs and responds "yes, so you are aloud to leave school and pack. we will give you all the grades you have now as your final grades since we only have 2 more weeks of school. see you next year emily."

***********

SOOOO. this is my first fanfic and i wanna know how im doin! any ideas or anythin? i love the magcon boys if u didnt know already.. but yeah. hope u guys like this fanfic! i will try and update as most as i can too!