Chapter 6: the next day

emilys pov

omg so the date last night was magical. it was perfect. i usually dont go for those kinda dates but being with matt just made it perfect.

so today we have another meet up with the fans and its awesome! also me and meghan got closer than we already are because we made a whole new vine account!

its called M&Em and we just got it today. we only have 130 followers cause none of the fans know..

so we are making our way down to the lobby where the meetup is and the boys are already down here. Mahogany walks over to us after kissing then leaves Jacob.. i sware Jox is real😂😍❤️👏

********

FINALLY ITS STARTING!

so we started with signings. 2 people to each station, obviously me and meghan are together. girls started to walk up to us to take pics and ask for autographs and everything. i looked over at matt and carter and a girl was kissing matt.

i have to say i got jealous. i saw a guy walk up to us and he asked for a pic. i kissed him right on the cheek and i saw matt look out of the corner of my eye. me and him will talk later.

everyone got their stuff signed and we went on and on into the rest of everything just dancing singing soccer everything then suddenly the fun ended. time goes fast when your having fun!

we went back to our rooms and i bumped into matt.. of coarse.

"oh hey.." i spoke first

"why did you kiss him?"

"cause i saw you kissing that girl! i got jealous! what do you expect from me??"

"sorry she was a fan."

"yeah my guy was a fan too. its late i need sleep."

"ok night emily" and he walked away

i closed the door and watched him walk away..

"i love you...." i whispered.

********

so i havent wrote in forever and i am so sorry!! OH YEAH. the viners M&Em are real. its me and my friend meghan just like it is here. we are best friends that play soccer together. no we arent in magcon.. obvi but yeah! if you want to follow us you should!!