The Ares cabin

I was the last one to wake up.

I got up and took off my leather jacket and put on my flannel shirt over my camp half blood t-shirt and left it unbuttoned.

"No leather?" Ethan walked over to me. I noticed that he was wearing his leather jacket.

"It's awesome and stylish -and looks great on you, but it's really heavy and I can't move around." I told him and handed him my bag.

"What's this?"

"My stuff."

"In this tiny messenger bag?" He asked.

"I only had the chance to pack a few things before my mom started chucking forks at me." I said.

"After we get stuff straightened out, we're going to get you some new stuff." Said Ethan as he joined me outside.

We walked over the the Ares cabin.

"I was a teenage anarchist." Played loudly as we walked in.

The inside of the cabin was awesome and a little scary at the same time.

There were polished swords on the walls and spray painted bedspreads. They had an awesome music section in the corner with every single rock music album in the history of forever. And to top it off, a huge sound system.

I was going to like this.

That is until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Look, our new little sister Pam." Said Clarisse.

"It's Pamela." I said calmly and returned to my stuff. I slung my bag on a bed in the corner and sat down.

"So what made you so special that dad felt the need to claim you?" Said Clarisse crossing her arms.

"Hey watch it!" I snapped.

"Killing one monster shouldn't have done it." She sneered.

"It was an empousa. The servant of a god." Ethan said and walked over.

"Whatever." Said Clarisse as she walked out of the cabin.

"Thanks." I said. "She's not going to make stuff easy for me is she?"

"Probably not." He said. "You do have a way with people though. Try to make friends with some of your other siblings, then maybe she won't bug you as much."

"Good idea."

"Lets get to the camp store." He said and led me over to a small shop.

After a few minutes of looking around I started squealing.

"Oh, my god these are sick!" I yelled and grabbed a pair of shoes.

"What?" Asked Ethan.

"Red toms, they're perfect."

"They aren't very sustainable though." He told me.

"Yeah, you're right." I put the shoes back on the shelf.

After twenty minutes I had found mirrored sunglasses, two pairs of jeans, three pairs of jean shorts and six camp half blood t-shirts.

"There, that should hold you over for a while." Ethan said as we made our way back to the cabin.

"Oh shit!" I yelled.

"You want me to get a ladder?" Asked Ethan.

Clarisse had taken all of my clothes and hung them from the ceiling. (Minus my underwear. Thank the gods for that.)

"She is such and asshole, why does she hate me anyway." I said as I jumped on a bed and grabbed a pair of jeans from the ceiling.

"No clue, but this means war." He said. As he walked outside. He was gone for a few minutes, then came back with a ladder.

"And if you don't want to do it that way, you should really tell Chiron what's going on." He said as he set the ladder against the wall.

I climbed up and grabbed a few shirts and handed them to Ethan who tossed them on my bed.

"I can handle her."

I heard Ethan chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's just that she's so you know huge and you've only been here two days." He said as he adjusted the ladder.

"Three days if you count today." I said.

"Oh, right what am I thinking." he said sarcastically.

"Anyay I have training with blondie today, so you have nothing to worry about. And if stuff still hasn't improved ill just camp outside the Hermes cabin." I said.

"Good idea." He said as I threw him the last of my clothes that hung from the ceiling.

I jumped down from the ladder and onto a bed.

"Can we hang out after training?" I asked. "I really don't like anyone else here."

"You should try to get to know the Dionysus guys, or maybe an Demeter girl, the Hephaestus people might be willing to teach you stuff about metalworking."

"You know, the Demeter gals don't seem too bad. And after our little incident with Aphrodie girls, I am not going back there."

Ethan looked up. "You know, their counselor Silena Beauregard isn't so bad. She's a pretty nice girl compared to her siblings." He told me.

"Okay, where does she train?" I asked.

"She works over at the Pegasus stables." He told me.

"Ooh, you guys have Pegasi? Lets go over there." I ran toward the door. But Ethan held me back.

"Sorry Pamela, but you have training." He told me.

"Yeah, speaking of which I should probably get over there." Said as I walked out of the cabin.

Ethan ran over to me.

"I'll walk you over there." He said as he caught up to me.

"Thanks." I think I might've been blushing.