Taking the bronze monster down

He bull came smashing through the door.

It demolished the stereo system.

"Awesome music I salute you." I said. "You did your job well."

the bull was wrecking everything. It smashed into one of the walls.

The cabin shook.

"What the-?!" I screamed

The bull ran into the second wall.

The cabin wobbled.

The bull charged into the third wall.

The cabin came crashing down.

I was headed for the razor wire.

It as getting closer

And closer

And closer

Until finally...

(Well, this is how it's going to end.) I looked up at the sky. (Thanks for being there dad, I really appreciate it.....NOT.)

I closed my eyes and screamed.

Two seconds later I didn't feel blades sclicing me to bits. I actually felt the air. I was.....

Soaring?!

I opened my eyes to see percy and me sailing through the air on a rope from one of the training stations.

Typical guy saves the girl right?

Percy jumped off and landed on the grass.

"What the hell was that?!" I poked a finger into his chest.

"You looked like you needed help."

"I had it under control." I snapped.

"Yeah screaming is a great fighting tactic." He sneered.

I rolled my eyes. "Go jump in the lake!"

He laughed. "A son of Poseidon in a lake. That's hilarious." He said sarcastically.

"Whatever." I ran off toward a group of dryads who were trying to climb up a tree.

'Dont climb, the bull will just knock the tree down!" I called to them.

One of the dryads who had purple skin started talking. "She's right, we can't afford any drag." She said. "Juniper, have fun." She sneered and pushed another dryad out of the tree.

She had green skin and redd-ish colored hair with blue highlights. Her hair was in a fishtail braid with little white flowers. She was wearing pink jeans, a flowery top and turquoise flats. Her ears were pointed like an elf's

She landed with a loud THUMP on the ground.

I ran over to her.

"Juniper is it?" I asked. I heard the snorting of the bull.

She looked up. "What?" Her voice was small and sweet.

"Run."

"What the-!" She looked at the bronze beast. Her eyes got really big, she ran as fast as she could over to Zeus's fist and jumped into a patch of blue berries and pine needle- ish leaves.

"Ugh!" I yelled in frustration as the bull came charging for me.

I ran and jumped into the lake.

The bull stopped at the sand. It's red eyes glared at me, then ran back toward the main house.

"Oh no."

I swam over to shore and got out.

"Ugh!" My leather combat boots were all wet. They would never dry.

Did you know that leather gets all gross when it's wet?

I ran over to the main house.

Percy was cowered on the ground with the bull standing over him. The bronze beast was going to trample him.

"Percy!"

He grabbed his pen sword, clicked, and threw it.

It sailed into the mouth of the beast where it transformed and clicked the self destruct module.

The bronze monster exploded in a ball of flames.