Chapter 2: A monster

"Where are you staying?" Sasuke asked as I smirked evilly. Only he could tell.
"The house, where else would I want to stay brother. If anything, I'm emotionally attached to it." I said as his jaw clenched.
"You and me both know, you don't get emotionally attached. And it sure didn't seem that way when you left." he said sharply as I turned to him.
"I'm your older brother, respect my decisions." I hissed as a yellow haired boy was drug into the class by a clone of Iruka.
"Because of Naruto we are having a quiz on the transformation jutsu." Iruka stated as I stared at the blonde haired kid. Naruto.
"Naruto, we always pay for your mistakes." a boy groaned as we stood up and got in line. I stood beside the Naruto boy. Cotton candy went first, she passed. Next was Sasuke, as expected, he passed. Naruto was next.
"Sexy jutsu." Naruto said and he turned into a naked blond girl.
"I've seen better." I commented as Sasuke glared at me.
"Who are you?" Naruto asked as I smirked. He gave Iruka a major nosebleed and wasn't even paying attention to his yelling.
"Mikatsuki Uchiha." I said as his eyes widened. "I'm Sasuke's older twin brother." I said as Iruka called my name. "who should I transform into? It's too easy to do an Uchiha, I don't want girls genitals, then what cotton candy was implying earlier would be true, hokage is cliche and so are you Iruka." I said as Iruka face palmed.
"My name isn't Cotton Candy, it's Sakura Haruno." she said with a small blush.
"Cotton candy is my nickname for you, I know who I'll do." I said and I turned into a young version of Kakashi Hatake. I had met him before. Iruka stared at me in shock.
"Good job." he said as I nodded and transformed back. I walked back to my chair and Sasuke looked like he was formulating a terrible plan.
"Since you're older Mikatsuki, you should take my fangirls. You wouldn't want your little brothers innocence stolen." he said in a suggestive tone.
"Why not? And I'm not interested in them." I said with a shrug. I could care less about Sasuke's innocence.
"Mikatsuki you are so cool. You're as cool as Sasuke." a blonde haired girl said dreamily and a bunch of others agreed.
"You're all annoying, I'm not interested, leave me alone." I said as I learned back. Everyone stared at me in shock. I don't really like attention, but it seems they all expected me to ignore them like Sasuke. Silly people, I get what I was, when I want to, because I simply force it. Those girls will leave me alone.
"And he doesn't ignore me like Sasuke, I will make him like me." a group of girls all said at once. Sasuke smirked at me.
"Sasuke, I don't know what you're smirking about." I whispered evilly and then. "Sasuke doesn't want to ignore you guys, he is just so hard at work with training. I hope you can forgive my baby brother." I said in a sweet tone. They all had hearts in there eyes.
"So Sasuke doesn't ignore us?" the blond from before asked as I bit back a smirk.
"Nope, he thinks about you girls all night long. If you know what I mean." I said but I whispered the last part lowly with a wink. They squealed.
"What have you done?" Sasuke asked with wide eyes.
"Just doing you a favor baby bro. And myself. Now they're off my back and you can restore the clan, you've got a line of eager women trying to have your children." I said as his eye twitched.
"You're evil." he growled as I smirked.
"No, I just plan for the future." I said with a wink. I probably just ruined his day. A few other guys were holding in their laughter.
"You're older, you should be helping to restore the clan." he said as my smirk grew.
"Who's to say I haven't started already." I whispered in his ear as his eyes grew wider.
"Mikatsuki..." he stopped after my name. I was pulling his chain. Nobody is pregnant with my child. Maybe Itachi got a girl pregnant but not me.
"Sasuke..." I trailed off after his name too. But mine was in more of a mocking way.
"Tell me the truth." he demanded. All's he had to do was ask. I would have told him.
"I haven't gotten anyone pregnant. And you're the one who wants to restore the clan, not me." I said as his eye twitched. I think I have succeeded in the art of pissing off Sasuke.
"I forgot, you don't give a damn about our clan." he hissed as I stared him straight in the eyes.
"Damn right. Congratulations, you are correct. Hence why I left in the first place." I said as his jaw clenched. Then the bell rung. It was finally time to leave.
"You should feel bad about your last words to mother and father." Sasuke said as i looked at him.
"I don't, but I have respect for the dead so I won't trash the house. I honestly don't blame Itachi. If I spent that many years with father I'd have done it too." I said as Sasuke flinched. He didn't like what I had to say. Well i didn't care.
"You're a monster." Sasuke growled as I continued walking.
"You're just figuring that out?" I asked as I walked 'home'. I don't think Sasuke was going to follow me. I don't blame him. Would you follow a monster into land where most of your family was killed? I didn't think so. If you would, you're crazy.
I looked around. There were still blood stains. I walked to my old house. Right where the cracked Uchiha symbol was. I walked into the room where our parents were killed.
"Itachi, it's going to take me weeks to get that stain out." I muttered. I may be a clean freak. It's going to take me forever to put the whole clans ground back to okay state. Blood stains are everywhere.