Chapter 13

Mikatsuki Uchiha's POV

     I was finally able to walk around. Not like anybody would even look in my direction though. I was forbidden from wearing my mask. So all my scars were out in the open. Such a great day I was having. That's when I saw some sand ninja and my team. Naruto was yelling at them. That's when I stepped towards them. That's when my presence became known. 

     Sakura and Naruto turned around and both shot me glares. They noticed I didn't have my mask. Naruto sneered. I ignored him. 

    "You look like a pedophile." I stated as I looked at the guy who was holding the Hokage's grandson. He did. He really did in my opinion. 

    "What. Did the Hokage let you out of torture because you broke down? You monster." Sakura hissed as me as I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them, my sharingan was blazing. I snatched the Hokage's grandson out of the Sand ninja's hands. I set him in front of Naruto. 

     "No Cotton Candy. They tortured me for five hours. I broke Ibiki." I stated as she glared harder at me. 

     "You're nothing but a monster." Naruto yelled at me. I was glad I didn't have my hair up. It would only cause more issues at this moment.

     "I thought we already knew that." I turned to the sand Ninja. "I apologize for my team. They are really repetitive." I told them as they looked at me shocked. 

     "What do they mean by monster?" The girl asked as I looked at her. 

    "I told an s ranked criminal if he killed my ototo, I'd tell my Aniki exactly who did it. I wouldn't care if my Aniki or my Ototo died. It just be a shame if I was the last Uchiha alive. That makes me a Monster to them. But if they knew what exactly had happened to me. They'd understand." I stated as I crossed my arms.

     An involuntary shiver ran up the girl's spine. Her eyes widened. Sasuke threw a rock and I caught it. It wasn't meant for me but it was in my general direction.  

      "Ototo! You've gotten better. Yes you have." I stated as he jumped down. He glared at me. 

     "I was sitting on the other side of the glass as you were tortured." He growled as I looked at him. 

    "Ibiki told me. I believed him. Aren't you proud. I've found myself able to put blind faith in the fact that my brother was listening as I said I'd kill him if it wouldn't cause such a big mess." I stated in a fake cheerful voice. "C'mon Ototo, praise me." I fake pleaded. 

     "Like hell I'll praise you. You have been a monster for years." Sasuke growled.   

       "And you only have your precious family to blame for that." I told him with a closed eye smile. As if I hadn't just said what I did. That's when the pedophile looking guy took the thing off his back. 

       "You're going to use crow?" The girl asked as I tilted my head and looked at them sharply. 

       "Bring out your doll. I've been itching to fight someone ever since Ibiki cut my tongue." I purred as I showed them my split tongue. It was the one thing they couldn't use Medical jutsu on. So I got to keep it this way for a while. Sakura and Naruto flinched as Sasuke and the sand Nin all looked disgusted. That's when the red haired boy, who had been watching everything, jumped down from his tree. 

      "Temari, Kankuro, I'll kill you." He threatened them darkly as I looked amused. 

     "Let me guess, They call you a monster too?" I asked as I pulled down the collar of my shirt to show the scar that stood out the most. "You're lucky you had something to protect you. I was held down and carved into by my own Aniki." I stated as a shiver ran through the girl and pedophily guy's spines. The red haired boy stared at my scar. 

     "What's your name?" He asked Darkly. 

    "Mikatsuki. But it seems that everyone has been keen on calling me moster lately. So you can use that too. And you?" I asked as he looked me in the eyes. Emotionless met amused and tormented and evil. His widened for a split second before they narrowed. 

    "Gaara of the sand." He said as he turned his back. Then I made my leave. I was done for today. I think I needed a break. For now. Maybe I'd eat an apple and spy on the ANBU. Or maybe I'll spy on those Sand Nin. They seemed interesting. I knew they would be in the Chunin exams. That'd be amusing. For me at least. Maybe not other people. I was a monster after all. 

       I decided to follow some ANBU around. They knew I was there but they left me to eat my apple in peace. I was as happy as I could get about that. I liked my Apple. It was delicious. Then, I soon decided to take a nap in a tree. That is, until Iruka woke me up. I growled at him and tackled him. He tried to steal my apple. He said that I was more than ready and left. I knew what he meant. 

     So the rest of my day was clearly uninteresting compared to the beginning. For some reason, I seemed to expect it to be. Silly me. I keep overestimating the leaf village. I forgot it was the most boring place in the universe. I mean, I would know. I have travelled quite a bit. I mean, I used to be hunted down. Attacked by S rank Criminals. Now I just got to lie around all day. I was going to get fat.

    So I went and got out my old training regimens. I could make them better. Then I'd have something to do. I guess.