Chapter 7: What happened to Mikatsuki?

Cotton candy saw me walking down the hall. I didn't put my jacket back on. It hurt too much to even try. I just hung it on my shoulder.

"Oh my God! Mikatsuki, what happened to you?" she asked as she stared at my arms. A women came to see what Cotton candy was talking about and she gasped.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me Cotton candy. You shouldn't either Miss." I said to them as Tazuna came to see what was wrong. A little boy came following.

"Naruto said you were talking to Sasuke and scrubbing you're hands and arms. But I didn't think he mentioned scrubbing them until they bled!" Sakura said as I sighed.

"I'm going to go change. I'm fine. Really. Is Kakashi Awake?" I asked as Cotton candy's eyes watered.

"You aren't okay." She said as I slowly slid one arm around her. I winced a little.

"Fine. We can take care of it after I change." I said as she shook her head.

"No, there is no point in changing if you're dirty. First, go take a shower. Then change." She demanded. I sighed.

"Okay Sakura. As you wish." I said as I walked into the room Kakashi was in. He noticed my arms too.

"Me and you suffer the same thing." He muttered. As I chuckled slightly.

"Mine are worse. Very much worse. Somebody should have woken me up before night." I said as I grabbed clean clothes. "I'm going to take a shower now." I stated as he looked at me with wide eyes. I walked out and looked at Sasuke.

"Taking a shower?" he asked as I nodded and walked back to the bathroom I was in before. It stung my arms so badly to be in that shower. My arms and hands felt like they were being shot repeatedly with rusted bullets. I groaned.

Tears sprouted in my eyes. I sobbed silently. It hurt. It hurt so damn much... Not just physically but mentally.  I took deep breaths, getting out of the shower I could only manage to put my pants on... Putting a shirt on was out of the question. I put on my mask and walked out of the bathroom. I felt like I was dying already. Putting the shirt on would actually make me want to die. So I did a jutsu. One that would hide everything worth hiding.

Cotton candy turned bright red when she saw me.

"Cotton candy. You wanted to help right? It hurts. Very badly." I said as the women from before walked over to us and brought me to the room Kakashi was in.

"Hi, I'm Tsunami. You must be Mikatsuki." she said as I nodded.

"Nice to meet you Tsunami." I said as Kakashi chuckled.

"He isn't usually this nice. Usually, he'd be eating an apple and yelling about not being a girl." Kakashi said chuckling even more.

"No, Mikatsuki just gets like that because people call him a girl." Sakura stated angrily as I raised an eyebrow.

"You would know first hand how unreasonable I get Cotton candy." I said as she nodded.

"You almost flashed the whole class." She said giggling.

"Yeah, but Sasuke stopped me." I said as she rubbed cream on my arms. I hissed. It hurt almost as bad as the hot water did. But after a second it started to cool it down. She grabbed my hands and rubbed the cream on them softly. "Can somebody get me an apple. There is some in my bag." I said as Kakashi reached over to my bag and opened it.

"Only you." he muttered as he threw one to Naruto. He had walked in. "Someone has to feed Mikatsuki his apple or he'll get grumpy." Kakashi teased as I frowned.

"Naruto, will you please feed me my apple until Sakura is done washing her hands?" I asked nicely. He was in no position to say no. He nodded and walked over to me. I pulled down my mask just enough to eat the apple as he held it close to my face.

"You look like a girl when you make that face." Sasuke said as I glared. He was only saying that because my hair was down... 

"Where the hell is my hair tie?" I yelled as Sakura chuckled.

"You left it in the bathroom. I'll get it." She said just as she had gotten back. When she got back she came up behind me.

"No pig tails this time." I stayed darkly as she chuckled.

"Okay." she said as she put my hair up. It was perfect. Exactly how I would have done it... She really had been watching me... That was a little creepy.

"Now, what did you dream that made you act like that?" she asked as I looked away. I took another bite of my apple. She had taken over for Naruto. Thank goodness. I felt like a girl with Naruto feeding me. Actually I felt like a baby too. I'd rather not re-live it.

"Nothing you should worry about Cotton Candy." I stated calmly. I wasn't going to tell her that I went through all the bad stuff that I had done.

"It seems like I should be worried." She said as the cream started to dry into my skin.

"No Sakura, it isn't your concern. If it was, I would have told you." I stated as the little boy walked over to me.

"Just tell her, if it isn't that big of a deal then you'd be okay telling her!" He exclaimed as I looked at him.

"Look, I didn't say it wasn't a big deal, it's just none of her concern." I stated lowly as he shook his head.

"She was so worried about you while you showered." He growled as Naruto nodded.

"I know. She has nothing to worry about." I stated as they sighed. I wasn't going to succumb to their wishes of me telling her. That isn't how my life works. It isn't how my life will every work. I am all I need. I refuse to comfort somebody when they mean nothing to me. Why would I of all people need anybody? I don't have to do anything anyone tells me, I do what I want.