Chapter 10: Breakdowns

Previously:

         "Are you the kid that was asleep last time?" Of course he had to ask.

                          Present:

                                    Mikatsuki Uchiha's POV

      I was frozen, glaring at the cow that dare ask that ridiculous question, for about 2 minutes before I snapped out of my trance. Of course I was. Did he think there were three Uchiha triplets running around? Like hell I would let that happen. I'm telling you, I just barely put up with Sasuke and he doesn't even put up with me. So let me tell you, If I had another twin, then he would have been dead. 

       "No, I'm a purple, flying, glitter farting, blue haired, german speaking, sexy potato named Cristina." I said with the straightest face I had ever done. Not that I needed to. I was wearing the mask after all. Kakashi was trying his best to keep his face straight because we were in a pretty serious situation. "This is why cows should stay on farms." I muttered but I guess it wasn't quiet enough (Not like I was trying to let him not hear) because the cow man thing in front of me glared. 

      "Watch you're mouth little girl." He growled as I stiffened. Kakashi wasn't having trouble keeping his face straight anymore. In fact, I think he paled a bit. I think I even saw Sakura look around for something to hide behind. 

     "A... Girl? I'm not a... Girl. Do I look like a girl? How could you mistake me for a girl when your companion looks even more like one. I'll... I'll... I'll kill you, you stupid cow. DIIIIEEEE!" I yelled as I jumped at him. He looked so shocked that words can't even explain half of it. His face soon became panicked and the only thing to describe it was hfbvsaklfgrahhh. Or an Oh shit I think I should run but I can't because what I'm running from is moving so fast I won't make it. Not to mention my Sharingan was activated so I guess that could add to the panic.

     "Ah yes. Seems I forgot to say something. Even though you are the enemy, I wanted to warn you. Mikatsuki here, is in fact a guy. According to his recent shirtless escapades and completely naked adventures that have scarred many people for life. When referred to as a girl, It seems he developes a sociopathic and psychopathic tendency to destroy that thing until he sees giant red puddles that he sometimes collects as souvenirs. So it would be wise to refrain from calling him a girl at all costs because your life, is most definitely, on the line." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile as I repeatedly hit Zabuza. 

     When I deemed he was bleeding enough, I pulled out a vial and collected some of the blood that I had spilt from the wide eyed cow. I didn't kill him simply because Kakashi is watching and I wouldn't want to scar the poor child for li... never mind he reads those pervy books, he definitely can't be scarred. Anyways, I had common decency, much to the disbelief of others, and I won't kill him right now.

    I looked back over to Sasuke to see that he was failing at life at the moment. He's a failure. Fail. Loser Mc. Duckbutt failure goose. This is why he shouldn't go after Itachi. He'll fail. FAIL. I might start calling him Shippaisuke* Sasuke shot me the dirtiest look and i scrunched up my eyebrows. I looked over at Kakashi as he was face palming. 

    "You said that outloud." He told me as I sighed. Of course I said it out loud. Whatever. It happens all the time. I looked back to the cow. 

     "If your companion kills Sasuke I'm telling Itachi who did it. I now he's waiting for Sasuke to attack him." I stated bluntly. He looked shocked but quickly straightened his face.

    "So you're the only true Shinobi here. Do you have any emotional attachment to your brother at all?" He asked as I raised my eyebrow.

    "The only things I'm emotionally attached to are my hair, my house, and apples. So I suppose not." I said as I pulled out an apple and started eating it. Kakashi looked at me as if I was the cruelest person he's ever met. It probably isn't as debateable as I wish it was. Oh well. It isn't like I need anyone on this team. I survived my family. I survived the outside world. I survived hell with a smile on my face. 

     "You are a monster." I heard a low whisper. I saw the tears streaming down the face of the only pink haired person I know. I looked at her with dead eyed. Like a fishes. 

     "Damn right Sakura. Shit. Is my cover blown? Do you prefer the me that jokes around? Did you get addicted to him. The mask? You got in too deep didn't you? Sorry sweety, I'm not a nice person. I'm the person who walked into the compound my family was murdered in and didn't say anything about how I miss them. You know what I said Sakura? I sarcastically thanked Itachi for the mess I had to clean up because of my OCD." I hissed lowly. I think it was the lack of sleep or all the pent up anger that kept me going at that moment. 

     "Kakashi, I know you looked at me through that crystal ball in the Hokage's office and thought 'Wow, he's a really different person compared to the kid that I saw crying at a training ground six years ago.' right? You wanna know why I was crying the first time you actually met me Kakashi? Because of Itachi. Wanna know what Itachi did? I'll show you what I see everytime I look in the mirror." I said dangerously as I yanked off the mask that had hidden my collar bone's all the way to the bridge to my nose. Nasty scars loitered all over my neck but the most prominent one was the word monster that had been carved so deep that you could notice it all the way from where Zabuza momochi was standing. I ran my finger across the scar that I was crying about on that day. The monster. 

    "Holy shit." By now The boy and Sasuke had stopped fighting and were looking all the way over at us. Sasuke was looking at me with regret.

     "Ah, but remove your attention from the scars. Look me in the face. Don't I look like an Uchiha? Don't I look like my brothers? The one who scarred me and the one who stood by and watched him do it. My father, who killed every chance of me being a good person. My mother who eventually gave up on me. Obito, who would have helped but was terrified. Of what? Me. I'm most definitely an Uchiha. But I was never actually an Uchiha was I? Of course not. Why would I want to act lie an actual Uchiha when they all abused me? Well I hope the see how bad I turned out. I hope they're all shaking in their graves, terrified of what they made me. I hope Itachi is shuddering right now because he can feel my hatred, my resentment, and my ice cold heart." I took a deep breath from the rant I was doing. 

     "And Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, I hope you can all see, Right now, I'm a real Uchiha. You wanna know the Characteristics of one? Hidden intentions. Always hiding something. Conniving. Cheaters. Sore losers. Short fuses. Fake smiles that people always think are real. Great at acting. Never defenseless. I am, after all, Mikatsuki Uchiha. I enjoy the suffering of people. I enjoy the heartless, cruel acts that I perform. I enjoy making people think I am nice or okay and then watching the light, hope, and happiness trickle out of their eyes as the realize I've played them. Hear that Sasuke? You were right. I am up to something. I am a monster. I am fucking insane. But you know what? It's all your precious Uchiha family's fault." I yelled. My voice cracked at the end and I slumped on the bridge. 

      "And I've only slept 30 minutes since I woke up our first day at Tazuna's house." I said lightly as my eyes started to flutter. I had exhausted myself. 

                                 This is a really big chapter. Really important for future events. So yeah. It was long too. It went from normal Mikatsuki to breakdowns at their finest in like 30 seconds. ~ The Author 

*Shippai means Failure in Japanese. So instead of calling him Sasuke he is going to call him Shippaisuke.