Chapter 4: Intros and survival training

"How should we introduce ourselves?" Cotton candy asked Kakashi. 

​​​​​​       "You should say your name, likes and dislikes, dream for the future, and hobbies." Kakashi stated as cotton candy nodded.

    "Could you give an example?" How did they not understand how we were supposed introduce ourselves.

    "Okay, my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes? I don't feel like telling you that. My dream for the future? Never really thought of that. As for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies." He stated as i shook my head. All's he gave us was his name. Not that I needed that introduction. I already knew about him. "Now it's your turn." He said pointing to Naruto.

    "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like cup ramen and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei bought me at ichiraku. I hate the three minutes I have to wait after I put the hot water in. My hobby is to eat and compare Cup ramen. And my dream is to become hokage. Then the people of the village will have to start respectin' me." Naruto said. At least he had actual responses. 

Next was Sakura.

    "I'm Sakura Haruno. The thing I like, well the people I like..." she giggled as she looked at Sasuke and me. " my dream for the future is..." more giggles and staring. "My hobby is..." again with giggles. Annoying girl. "OH AND I HATE NARUTO." She yelled. Great, sakura wants to rape me and my brother. That's fantastic. Note the sarcasm. 

    Naruto had tears streaming down his face for a second but then they went away. Sasuke looked like he was deep in thought. It was his turn.

    "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't particularly like anything and I dislike many things. I don't have hobbies. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I am going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone." Sasuke said darkly as I smirked. My baby brother has a very dark side. 

    "Mikatsuki Uchiha but you can call me Suki or Mika or anything, I don't really care. I don't have a lot of things I like. I hate a lot of things, like being called a girl, Cotton candy already knows that. And being woken up. She knows that too. I don't have a dream I haven't already fulfilled. I guess you could say my hobby is cleaning." I said as they all stated stared at me.

    "Who is cotton candy?" Kakashi asked as Sakura blushed even more.

    "Her." I said, pointing directly at the pink haired girl.

    "Sakura." Kakashi stated looking at me.

    "Cotton candy." I said right back.

    "Why is she cotton candy?" He asked as I smirked.

    "I haven't forgotten that you're marshmallow. It's because of her hair. Same color as cotton candy, just like your hair it the color of marshmallows. Gravity defying marshmallows but marshmallows none the less." I stated as his eyes widened.

    "Do you call every one food based on their hair?" Marshmallow sensei asked.

    "Nope, Sasuke is duck butt, marshmallow sensei." He groaned. Sasuke went to smack my head but I grabbed his wrist. "Don't mess up my pony tail." I stated as he smirked and pulled out my hair band.

    "Who is that girl so full of life?" Gai yelled from the ground. That was the last straw. It was the third time today. I turned around. I put my hair back up.

    "I am not a girl. Do I look like a girl? Or do you people just like to assume I'm a girl because I have long hair?" I yelled loudly. I was so angry I accidentally activated sharingan.

    "Mikatsuki Uchiha. You are so full of life!" Gai yelled as I screamed in frustration. So if I tell I'm not a girl they know exactly who I am? That is messed up. It wouldn't be like that if they would stop calling me a girl.