Meeting some heroes

*Angelique POV*

I slam the door to my bedroom as Yunni flies out in front of me. "What do I have to say to transform?!," I demand staring at her intently, if I have to fight to save my family then so be it, no one messes with my family.

"You say 'let's growl Yunni!,' and remember that I'm not going to be able to talk to you after you transform," she reminds me, I nod and gently hold out my Panda charm necklace.

"Let's growl Yunni!," Yunni's small figure flies into my necklace and I set it back down on my chest, my body moves on its own suddenly, my arms and legs stretch out as a suit magically appears on my body, my hand swipes across my face where I feel a mask appear and my fingers then run through my hair leaving behind some type of animal ears. A weight of some sort is placed on my lower back as well.

Carefully I open my eyes and gasp, on my full body length mirror is a girl in a superhero panda suit. She has a completely white body except for black on her legs, arms and across her back and chest. Her mask looks like pandas eyes with a fake snout attached to the bottom. Small panda ears are in her hair, not attached to a headband or anything, they're just there. Then I realize, she's me! That's so cool! Strapped to my back is also a staff seeming to be made out of bamboo with grappling hooks on both ends of it. The weapon feels light in my hands, but it must be heavy enough to do some damage to others.

After my assessment of myself I run over to the window, all down the streets are large vines wrapping around the buildings. Who could have caused this? Scowling I aim my grappler at a random vine and hit a small button, the grappling hook flies out and attaches itself, so cool! Using my body weight I swing down the streets of Paris in search of the villain. I end up following the vines to the Eiffel Tower. Of course. How cliche, is this? Giggling to myself I scan the area, from where I'm standing which is on the roof of a tall building, I can see huge vines encasing the Eiffel Tower and Ladybug and Chat Noir is fighting a girl wearing a purple sunflower dress with green skin. "Give me your miraculous!" commands the girl.

"Never Mistress Flower," I hear Ladybug growl, some more vines go flying at the heroes. I guess this is where I come in. I jump from the roof and land in front of Ladybug, taking my staff I split it into two of them and spin them using them as air lawnmowers to cut away the vines.

"Who are you?!," Mistress Flower sneers.

"Yeah who are you?," Chat Noir and Ladybug ask at the same time.

I smirk, "I am a new partner of Chat Noir and Ladybug, and the person who is going to defeat you," Mistress Flower growls at me in retaliation, seems like she's very mad. Good. "But you can call me," I quickly think of a name, that will have to do! "Kawaii Panda!," taking my staffs in hand I run up a vine heading towards me and go straight at Mistress Flower. She gasps as I hit her with my staffs multiple times, Chat Noir runs past me and grabs some sort of squirt bottle.

"Cataclysm!," he shouts and places his hand on it, the bottle disintegrates and a black and purple butterfly comes out, what the?

"Time to de-evilize!," as I watch the butterfly Ladybugs magical Yoyo gets in my vision and captures it, "bye bye little butterfly," a white butterfly flies out of her yo-yo and I watch in awe. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!," she throws an object up in the air and things go back to normal all over Paris, no more vines. The girl who was once Mistress Flower is now a girl with red hair and blue eyes, she's talking and hugging a woman that seems to be her mother.

"So your another holder?!," Chat Noir asks excitedly looking at me. I nod happily.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you," I grin.

He beams, "names Chat Noir, like what you see?" he flexes his arms and my cheeks turn a little red. Is he serious?!

"Uh," Ladybug walks over and gently places her hand on his shoulder.