Chapter One

Before you start reading my book ENCOUNTER, please be reminded of the following:

1. I do not allow translations in this story in any language without my permission.

2. Do not copy this story and do not post this in any websites.

3. This book is a work of fiction set in non-fictional settings. All character names and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or events is entirely coincidental.

4. The UPLOADING, SCANNING and DISTRIBUTION of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise-without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL and PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Enjoy

M L Jones

It was your average Wednesday night in the town of Colwyn bay. The streets were filled with young children wearing tracksuits, and holding their mobile phones like speakers, listening to new age rap music. Elderly couples out for their nice evening walk before bed, deliberately avoid any such groups in fear of being abused. The roads were busy with cars driving in both directions as most people wanted to get home after a late showing of the latest blockbuster at the local theatre.

The night was a cold one, the presence of the now gone winter months were still plaguing the streets. The crisp winter air was still looming and grabbing anyone who dared walk in its path. Yes, it was your average Wednesday evening. But for one person, this evening was going to be one that would up change her life forever.

Sarah Willows was an average, thirty-eight-year-old woman. She was thin, with long curly blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes. She was married and had a good paying job as a dental receptionist. Her husband Nathan Willows was a great man to be with. They had their arguments in the past, who didn't? However, they had always got through them. She was tall, around five foot eleven. People always commented on her height. She had found it hard to find a man would didn't feel emasculated by dating a taller woman. Nathan however, was equally tall himself; he was six foot two and they had fallen for each other from the beginning.

Sarah had just left her friend's house in the middle of Colwyn Bay. She drove along the street, looking out at the youths smoking on a small bench, popping their heads up and down to the beats of the rap music. She shook her head in disapproval. The youth of today, she thought to herself, as she continued home. She exited the town and began the rural route home. She lived in a small two-bedroom cottage on the outskirts of the small village called Betws Yn Rhos.

The country roads were quiet and there was not another soul in sight. She turned up the music in the car, listening to her own personal collection of the Spice girls. She loved to sing and dance, and could be found quite often, singing to herself in the car and letting the music carry her away into dancing as she drove. Tonight was no exception. Her favorite song came on and she began to bellow out the lyrics into the air of the car.

Sarah was now in her own little world of happiness. She turned the music up louder, singing the lyrics more and more, until a bright light shone in her face. She covered her eyes as the light blinded her. Incoming towards her, was another car coming down the narrow lane. She screamed in fear knowing what was coming. The two cars collided with an almighty crash. Sarah was thrown forward, however she was protected by her seatbelt which dug sharply into her chest.