Saying Sorry

#Wattys2017

Soarin's point of view

It was about a three hours after the beautiful rainbow hair mare Rainbow Dash joined the team. So the wonderbolts and I were on the way to the party that Princess Celestia was hosting to celebrate ''the element of loyalty'' life long dream to become a wonderbolt. I was starting to wonder where Rainbow was. I guess I got lost in thought when I bumped into a white unicorn with a purple mane.

''Hello I was wondering if you have seen Rainbow Dash?''  I asked her. Please don't be a fan mare. I'm already tired from them.

''Well yes I have. Sorain, you need to apologize to Rainbow Dash because I have never seen her this upset, she should be outside on the only cloud ."

Soarin was trying to to find out why she was upset he only said thanks to Rainbow's friend.Well I think that was her friend. But still we said sorry,  well I'm going to go cheer her up because I think, wait no I have a huge crush on her? Fire Streak won't stop teasing me for it, and I get the worst of it from Spitfire my oldest friend. As I open my wings I flew to the only cloud with the mare I been looking for. She was laying on the cloud all I could see was that sleek body all curled up then all of a sudden small noises like crying and sniffles.Her head rose and looked around.

''Hey Soarin don't worry I'm fine! I will be there in a few minutes.'' I could hear the sarcasm from her. One of the things I like about her. I smirked on the inside.

I thought about it then spoke up,'' No you are not fine, please tell me what's going on.'' I looked at her with the puppy dog eyes.

''OK I'm a little upset that you would think I would try to get rid of Spitfire when I did not! But thanks to Rarity she proved that I innocent. So go ahead a tell everypony that I'm not as tough as they think. At this point I really don't care." Soarin was thinking to himself, wow she is still beautiful even if she is crying but now I  just want to cheer her up. Maybe I should give her a hug or something?

''Hey Rainbow don't worry I won't tell anyone. How about we go to the party after you cheer up? Please I don't like seeing you like this.'' Soarin saw that the frown on her face was a smile she wiped away her tears. Rainbow giggled and smiled.

''Thanks Soarin it means a lot to me, let's get to the party.''

After Rainbow said that she pulled me in a tight hug I was not expecting this at all from the beautiful tomboy mare but I loved the few seconds that it lasted. All I could say was ''No problem Dash.'' After  that Rainbow's face turned bright red. She looked pretty cute.

''Sorry...'' I could feel my face heating up.

''No it's aright you can call me that, Dash or Dashie is fine.'' She smiled that smiled I loved it I wish it could last forever. But all great things have to come to a end.

''I'll see you at the party in ten minutes.'' She smiled.

''Bye Dashie." I winked at her.

Rainbow's face was still a bit pink, wow maybe she does like me I saw her fly off. Her wings are pretty strong, no wonder why she's a Wonderbolt now. I decided to return to the party before they send a search party for me. I can't wait to see her again.

Hello everybody, as you may know this book is getting a new start up! I'm just editing so don't mind me, here.

643 words