Something goes wrong at practice

Author's note it has been a year since Rainbow Dash joined the wonderbolts.

Soarin's point of view

It was a hot day at H.Q. (Headquarters) We just finished up practice on a scorching hot day. Spitfire yells out, "All right, everypony hit the showers 'cause you're all sweaty!" Sweet Celestia! Spitfire did put us through a tough practice. I'm so exhausted. Usualy, Rainbow went over to a bench to grab her water but this time she went to a cloud.

I asked her, "Why are you going to that cloud? Spitfire told us to hit the showers."

Rainbow was still flying to the cloud then slowed down. she turned around and said, "Look Clipper, I know that I'm the fastest pony in all of Equestria, but my wings are tired and I don't want hit the showers just yet, I'll meet you in a few minutes. I just want a quick snooze."

I could only laugh at the comment because she used my wonderbolt nickname. She hasn't changed since the party. Well besides she's gotten more and more attractive.

I looked back and all of a sudden, Rainbow looked dead, and was shaking. It looked that all her muscles were tensed up. I was terrified. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. She had a blank stare, just a white stare. She looked possessed by a demon. So many questions were racing in my mind. What's wrong with her? Is she ok? All I could do was call for the team because I had no medical experience.

I yelled, "Something is wrong with Rainbow! Get your flanks out here!"

Sounding a bit like Spitfire, but I had to let it slide.

All the wonderbolts came out dashing. Most of them were soaking wet, Fleefoot was covered in soap. Spitfire ran over to Rainbow. "She"s having a seizure, SOMEPONY GET THE DOCTOR!"